2024 State of The Union Speech

Remember when they all hated Biden during the primaries, before they were all told that they would die supporting Biden, and they all said, “YES DADDY! SNIFF THAT KID! WE’LL PROTECT YOU!”?

:rofl:

4 Likes

Some of them consider that a feature, not a bug.

1 Like

The adults are about to be back in charge. We won’t be taking requests, but thanks anyway.

3 Likes

You know how it is when people look up to their heroes and wish they could be like them. :man_shrugging: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yeah. Pretty sick.

1 Like

–SixFoot, August 24th, 2019

giphy

2 Likes

Really? Why is it the NYSE bounced back so quickly after COVID? One of the big reasons is those that had businesses, were economically more capable of taking that blow. Don’t look now but you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I am one of those business owners and in part due to it and the PPP…I was able to maintain my organization, keep everyone employed and come out swinging today.

2 Likes

Oh… an opinion piece from a nobody. Reeks of desparation. :rofl:

Trump is gonna turn your red wave into pink foam.

The TDS is strong but sanity must prevail. I believe that brains will be stronger than feeeelings.

1 Like

Sorry Smyma…he’s destroyed your party. We warned you guys.

2 Likes

There were two specific promises made to justify the tax cut. It would lead to a sharp increase in business investment and it would raise wages. Neither was realized in the years after the tax cut took effect. As an intervention in the economy, this tax cut was an utter failure.

“The party” is made up of the establishment that is a part of the swamp, that’s on both sides of the aisle. Common Americans who are busy, raising families, providing for them, paying taxes and to busy for politics, have now found it necessary due to the southern border, our out of control spending and the blatant corruption that’s been exposed in our once trusted government agencies, have now brought us out of that mode and into politics. We’re on the R side but it’s the MAGA movement. As the establishment Rs are cleaned out, you’ll hear more and more about a 3rd party. The big spenders like the Koch brothers need a place to corruptly influence.

3 Likes

It was wiped out by COVID. Sorry if that’s to deep but if so, I recommend you never enter the business world.

Now consider the “inflation reduction act” and tell me how much inflation was reduced?

5 Likes

How much money is it that Trump owes again? He’s more compromised than anyone.

Are you speaking of in honest business or due to a weaponized government who picked a law, rearranged it, chose it in part because there’d be no jury, then picked a Democrat judge, who had his mind made up prior to the case, levied a fine for fraud that was at historical record levels, all while not one person stepped forward and claimed they were defrauded. On the contrary they testified under oath they’d do it again.

You really need to look in the mirror right now and see a big mental problem in your life.

3 Likes

Did he put himself in that position?

I was not bragging. Who did i tell to shut up?

There was a thread not so recently in which posters talked about having their mortgage paid off in just a few years due to hard work and thrifty money management. Did you accuse them of bragging?

But you missed my point about not relying on president to improve my life. I would have thought self reliance would appeal to a con.

I know very well others have it far worse than me financially and they will make their own decision on election day.

No. Letitia James did. Hell, she campaigned on it.

3 Likes

Fascinating. Did she manufacture the evidence used against him too?