Is the democratic party in full panic mode?

My call is you don’t get to make that call. So it’s done. :smiley:

No, Mueller didn’t say that.

No. They are trying to prevent it. But I think they will be unsuccessful I’m betting that by the 4th of July the cards will be on the table.

I 2nd your call.

How are they trying to prevent it? Give an example.

Democrats try to prevent investigations by holding investigative hearings. :wink: 1984’s got nothing on you. :+1:

2 Likes

Also, J4? We waiting for J4 now? This is exciting. I love it when y’all do this.

1 Like

How many times has this happened now?

Not enough

They will try to impeach Barr or subpoena him continually. Probably a contempt of congress charge is in the works. Basically filibuster him. I could be wrong though. It may go down totally differently. It’s just started. We’ll see how it plays out. But you and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they will not support his efforts. Time will tell. As I said, it should be fun.

What efforts of Barr are the Democrats restricting? Besides his effort to lie to Congress, that is…

Wait. Which democratic candidate are you really pulling for to bring in the win 2020, again?

1 Like

How does any of that prevent an investigation by Trump’s DOJ? Clue: It doesn’t.

And how does Congress filibuster the Attorney General? Points for creativity, but yikes.

1 Like

They had to bring in outside counsel to question him. They tried the same thing with Kavanaugh and we all remember how that went down. No wonder Barr didn’t play their game.

1 Like

When this investigation was began by Obama, and he had a meeting, Susan Rice sent herself the following email:

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’. The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

Who the heck sends this sort of thing to themselves as an email, unless they are trying to create some sort of documentation. You might write it down in a note, but email it to yourself? You are trying to create a record.
Why would you do that?

Maybe you knew full well you were on thin ice.

1 Like

It’s as if some people WANT to live in a dictatorship.

1 Like

I wouldn’t appear again until I got a public apology for having been called a liar.

2 Likes

If you are ever ordered by a judge to appear in court, you should try not showing up. See how that works out for you.

OJ should have tried that back in 1994. He was called much worse things than a liar.

1 Like

Good thing he wasn’t ordered by a judge to show up in court then. Any other weak assed comparisons you’d like to make? He voluntarily showed up and testified for five hours yesterday. That wasn’t good enough apparently.

1 Like