Is the "American Dream" dead? Some look to greener pastures outside the US!

And the number wanting to leave is growing:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/more-americans-say-they-want-to-move-out-of-us-poll-finds/ar-BB1kLpoE?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=9470a70e7c28422c9f86947d756f743e&ei=35

*A slight majority – 51% – of adults ages 18-34 said they would move, whereas just 17% of those aged 55 and up would resettle. Of those ages 35-54, 39% said they would move. *

*Political independents were more likely to say they move, with 41% saying they would. Republicans were least likely to want to move with 22% saying they would, while 35% of Democrats would relocate. *

Gallup posed the same question to Americans back in 1995. Back then, just 12% said they would like to move to another country. In 1972, 13% said they would emigrate from the U.S.

1 Like

In my case no maybe about it, the grass is definitely greener!
And it might surprise you to know that a rugged Texan would be most welcome over here. Good golfing and horse racing community.

Golf is a waste of a perfectly good KD range.

Horse racing is cruelty to animals.

Well I wouldn’t put it like that obvs but I totally agree on both counts.
A good walk spoiled is the saying here.

Without the guns lol.

You don’t know what a KD range is.

No I’d like to though.

Known Distance. The shooter doesn’t have to estimate the distance to the target in his dope, it’s marked. And they put wind flags up at the marker.

Much easier shooting.

Oh ok thanks so it’s like darts but with guns.
How does knowing the distance make your shot more accurate I wonder.

It doesn’t make it more accurate. It makes the dope easier.

We’ve weighed a lot of options for our retirement plan, and ended up deciding on a 42 foot sailboat. I’ll be 55 when we set out for the open blue life. That gives us a solid 20-30 years worth of adventures at sea. Y’all can eat cricket protein isolates while we spear fresh lobster out of the Caribbean. :rofl:

Anywho, there’s really no need to be confined to just one country, nor should anyone have to put up with silly things like Winter.

Good luck, folks. May the best decisions pan out!

4 Likes

An underwater jetpack with a harpoon gun? :blush:

I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

Other countries are even farther gone than we are.

There’s no real freedom of speech, religion, or the right to guns in the UK for example.

Plus there’s the old being under a Monarch BS.

Might as well stay here and stand up to the critprogs.

1 Like

Have you not seen Jaws? The Posiden Adventure?

Puss-iden ain’t got a muffin’ on this. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Go watch it right meow.

1 Like

nope. is not.

we will just have to disagree on the subject.

Allan

horse racing has a long and storied tradition in North America, well before the gambling element was introduced as a revenue maker for the state.

“lThe horse has played a central role in the history and mythology of many Native American tribes. The Shoshone, Crow, Blackfeet, Sioux, and other tribes first saw horses when Spaniards brought them to this continent 500 years ago, and have used them in hunting and in battle ever since. Collectively, these tribes call themselves the “Horse Nations.”

Allan

One guilty conscience contributes to the abuse of horses with his gambling addiction. :rofl:

2 Likes