Is Sweden and Europe moving to the right?

It doesnt matter where you grew up, you have no idea when talking about Europe. And I assume that the educational system is highjacked by the left nearly everywhere in America, as in West of Europe as well…

Anyone paying attention would have known mass migration from the third world at the scale Merkel has let into Europe would have severe blowback.

It’s hard for me to feel sorry for the leaders in Europe who ignored their voters for decades when poll after poll after poll showed Europeans overwhelmingly wanted less migration. So here we are, it’s the moderate leaders fault for not listening to the publics wishes and allowing the far right to come into power. This trend isn’t slowing down either.

Why would you expect any member of this forum to know about the “alt right in Sweden”?

I assume others read too.

About the alt right in Sweden?

I was reading about the rise of right wing white nationalists in early 2000.

You’re not American.

It’s not the alt-right the jews are being persecuted by in Sweden.

Again anyone paying attention would see who is persecuting the jews in Europe right now.

From the far right paper ‘The New York Times’

((Today, entering a synagogue anywhere in Sweden usually requires going through security checks, including airport-like questioning. At times of high alert, police officers with machine guns guard Jewish schools. Children at the Jewish kindergarten in Malmo play behind bulletproof glass. Not even funerals are safe from harassment.

Jewish schoolteachers have reported hiding their identity. A teacher who wouldn’t even share the city where she teaches for fear of her safety told a Swedish news outlet “I hear students shouting in the hallway about killing Jews.” Henryk Grynfeld, a teacher at a high school in a mostly immigrant neighborhood in Malmo, was told by a student “We’re going to kill all Jews.” He said other students yell “yahoud,” the Arabic word for Jew, at him.))

But let’s keep telling ourselves it’s the alt-right or the nazi’s.

Right. But white nationalists are not in charge of anything, anywhere. You are obsessing with the powerless lunatic fringe. The normal people of Sweden who are suffering under this migrant insanity are not white nationalists. Their peaceful existence has been stolen from them. They just want it back.

No, your kids aren’t more likely to sexually assaulted in a Catholic Church than they are anywhere else.

Example???

White nationalists have friends in the white house and in governments in European countries like Russia and Italy.

You are obsessed. So you think that the people of Sweden who want their lives back are doing it because they have character flaws? Is that your theory?

They are just doing the same thing people do in other countries do like the people in Iran who supported overthrow of the shaw.

That’s 10 years before people who are now becoming adults.

It’s recent living memory for the majority of people alive today.

The only way Sweden will move to the right, is if it moves a little to the right of Leon Trotsky.

Nevermind, I thought this was about continental drift.