Is Sweden and Europe moving to the right?

Normal people pay attention to all threats and learn from history.

Yours kids will more likely be sexually assisted in a Catholic Church than at a concert. Don’t hear a word about that around here though…

Once again! We didnt have any race and culture issues 10 or 15 yrs ago. Maybe only on some places in France, Holland and UK, where they have many people from their former colonies.
That problems have been created artificially within very short time, by imposing mass immigration to us. Your muslim trojan obuma and his criminal of state clinton did huge step in that direction by destrying Libya to create there an open gate to Europe for millions of Africans. That gate is closed now by Italian Minister of Interior Salvini

Pretty sure the Jews are more worried about the white nazis that killed millions of them about a generation ago.

Oh ■■■■■■■■■■■

Read your history man. This is a delusional statement and

No one cares what your racist ass thinks.

Sell your ■■■■ to someone else.

cure your paranoia and dont tell me what you imagine the Jews would be afraid of. Go to the psychiatrist and tell him about your delusions

Yep. Any day now we are going to dig up some long dead Nazi and start it over again Aaaaany day. Meanwhile the United Nations has allowed itself to be a friend of Iran and an enemy of Israel.

Interesting article on some Jews aligning with the alt right.

You are going crazy when confronted with reality, which doesnt match with your wishful thinking
You arent able to have a factual debate, by start to go personally with inuslts and so on when you are proven wrong

Lol no. I discount the views of anyone who feels that we half breeds are inferior. That race mixing is a “problem.”

I have nothing to debate with the likes of you.

Are there any aligning with the Alt left? And the Swedes don’t really have time to be afraid of a small faction from the lunatic fringe. They are too busy putting their burning cars out. They have real issues to deal with.

Or should we just drag that thread back out into the open?

I said you that once, I dont care about your problems, but I will continue to expose your hypocrisy and lack of education, no matter what you consider

Lol lack of education. That’s ■■■■■■■ hilarious.

And there is no hypocrisy in my view. The Arabs and Africans should leave. Because sooner or later you Europeans will do what you do best. Or they will do the same to you. You and they are incompatible.

Multiculturalism doesn’t work in Europe. You people are too hung up on “blood and soil” and the superiority of your skin color.

The alt right white nationalists are really no different than muslims that want their views enforced.

Central Council of Jews in Germany recommended Jews not to reveal themselves as being Jews in certain districts wth high muslim rate. The Chairman Schuster talked about “dangerous areas” and that the society should be concerned about muslimic antisemitism

Article in German, I dont know if Pamela Geller or Robert Spencer took that report on their site, in English

Jews will not replace us…

They do already a lot of nasty stuff…
And you are uneducated, because you just babble any nonesense you have been “taught” in American schools by liberal professors who are out of touch with reality

Lol I was raised in the Deep South. There’s nothing liberal about the south.

And no ■■■■ Sherlock. Didn’t I already state that they should leave?