Is Russia-Ukraine Just a Distraction from All the Damaging Durham Material?

Durham completely destroys the the Alfa Bank narrative. You were fooled again.

1 Like

That’s not the answer to my question, is it? You were talking about ukraines economy, right?

Fine. I will find information for you that the military aid we’ve given Ukraine during this does not equal the downgrade in their gdp/economy. You do understand that Ukraine isn’t getting anything out of this economically right?

NBC is not a reliable news source. It’s completely partisan and in the tank for the Brandon admin. And they don’t answer my question either.

They pushed the Alfa Bank fake news…

1 Like

Well I’m glad I spent my time trying to inform you. You clearly don’t care.

Information would be like " Ukraine economy has shrunk by X amount in the last quarter…"

1 Like

We’re still in the first quarter. :thinking:

It’s funny, I was going to write “in X Time period”, to leave out the weasel room. I guess I should have…

So you want a gdp report for a month and a half to compare to another report that doesn’t exist so you can believe that the idea that the threat of Russian invasion is souring their economy because you won’t believe something from NBC? Do I have that right?

Here’s Byron York’s column on Trump being correct that he was spied on.

"We learned that in the final days of the 2016 presidential race, when the Clinton campaign came up with the Steele dossier – a collection of sensational and unsupported allegations about Trump and Russia – the FBI used the dossier to win approval to wiretap Carter Page, a low-level former Trump campaign adviser.

Then we learned that also in 2016, the FBI used a confidential informant, a professor named Stefan Halper, to spy on Page and George Papadopoulos, another low-level Trump adviser. Then we learned that in 2016, the FBI sent an undercover agent – a woman who used the alias Azra Turk – to secretly record conversations with Papadopoulos.

"So there is ample evidence to say that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign. Now we are learning about another type of spying – the Clinton campaign spying on the Trump campaign.

Joffe’s company, Durham says, “had come to access and maintain dedicated servers for the EOP as part of a sensitive arrangement” – a government contract – to provide tech services. They then “exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s [internet] traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.”

After that, the Clinton team went to the CIA to try to get the nation’s spy agency interested in the anti-Trump effort. That mirrored earlier Clinton approaches to the FBI, when Clinton operatives tried to interest agents in what is known as the “Alfa Bank” story, which was a phony allegation that there were all sorts of suspicious connections between a Russian bank and the Trump campaign

1 Like

You are now telling me there is no way to know about Ukraines economy, so your initial claim is now made false by you. lol!

No, I’ve tried giving evidence of that but it is unacceptable to you.

1 Like

If you even bothered to read it, you would find there is no data in it…

Um…what?

From the article:

By mid-January, annual yields on Ukraine’s Eurobonds had risen to above 10 percent, effectively depriving the country of access to international financial markets. Neither the Ukrainian government nor large Ukrainian companies can issue international bonds any longer.

Another blow has been the depreciation of Ukraine’s hryvnia currency, which has fallen to a yearly low against the dollar. Meanwhile, nearly all private domestic and foreign investment has ceased.

That’s data which can be checked.

And it’s accurate.

1 Like

Or they could just be a bad investment unless you are a Biden,

So you didn’t read the article. How does it fit with you needing some evidence of this crisis hurting the Ukrainian economy?

Barr called it spying

"Barr testified. “Spying did occur. Yes, I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated. "

1 Like

That’s not the only part of their economy.

Lying to the FBI

“The Clinton campaign lawyer was accused of representing himself “as a good citizen rather than a paid advocate or political operative” when approaching the FBI about a tip on Trump’s alleged links to Russia. Sussmann has pleaded not guilty, according to The New York Post.”

1 Like