Is Russia-Ukraine Just a Distraction from All the Damaging Durham Material?

Because he continued our rotational troops in Eastern Europe as part of Atlantic Resolve that Obama started to keep our allies calm in 2014. The troops sent there by Biden are essentially doing the same thing. Calm down and reassure the Baltics, Poland, Romania…

Anyone being honest would know if the Trump administration was making a big todo about this, half the board would be going on about “wag the dog”.

2 Likes

What’s your source?

Source for what? That Atlantic Resolve rotations continued under Trump that were started in 2014 by Obama to reassure our Eastern Europeans after Russia annexed Crimea? It’s just a fact. Do I need to link you to the Pentagon’s Atlantic Resolve page?

Yes please.

If it’s a rotation, which units are rotating out?

https://www.europeafrica.army.mil/AtlanticResolve/

We also rotate in a combat aviation brigade. Not sure which one right now though. Did you really not know this was a thing?

I would imagine he is talking about the

Papa Trudeau’s remarks on people who are taking up space remarks. Some politicians are truly showing how they feel about their citizens.

1 Like

Thanks. Obama sent 150 Sky Soldiers.

Trump tried to use the money to build the wall.

What is this dumbass Brandon doing? Is it the same?

2 Likes

No. Why should I care?

That’s behind a paywall for me.

Well I honestly don’t know what you mean by that first statement. We continually keep an extra combat brigade and combat aviation brigade on a rotational basis in Eastern Europe since 2014 to reassure them since Russia took Ukraine. Trump continued that during his term.

Not sure what Trumps wall has to do with this discussion

President Biden has moved about 5000 additional troops into Eastern Europe this year. Mostly to Poland. So that’s what he’s done.

Is there a discussion you wanted to have? Doesn’t seem like it. Especially since you don’t seem to be knowledgeable on the subject.

1 Like

Sky Soldiers are 173rd.

Who has Brandon rotated out?

Why do you keep going back to which unit is rotating out. The extra troops Biden is sending now aren’t replacing rotational units. And I don’t really have time to research things for you. Especially when you say you don’t care.

Ah so, this is different than what Obama and Trump did? OK.

2 Likes

Yes. This is in addition. The whole point was responding to the question of if Trump would send troops to Eastern Europe to calm our allies. I pointed out that he continued Atlantic Resolve setup by Obama to calm our Eastern European allies. That there’s not really a difference between what he was fine doing before and adjusting due to the current situation.

And if that’s what you meant by Sky Soldiers, no, Obama didn’t send in 150 Sky Soldiers. He sent in a combat brigade and a combat aviation brigade. And Trump continued it to calm our Eastern European allies.

So you are assuming Trump would do what Brandon is doing because Trump continued what Obama did, which was completely different? Got it.