Is Roe V Wade going to be overturned?

There is a difference between nihilism and accepting coups and suspension of elections because … opposition!!!

I am not wrong. Your positions exist. They are fringe. Thankfully.

Like two thirds of the country think civil war is likely.

From the link:

“While an unborn child is recognized as a person under Texas penal code, the state’s transportation code differs, KXAS-TV reported.”

If I missed something contrary to what I said, help me out and cite it.

over court packign or dc statehood? i don’t think so

but that’s not even the fun part. I am talking about coups and believing that suspending elections because the opposition might and i mean might do things you dont agree with

that’s a scary position and like i said thankfully you are frindge when it comes to that

That doesn’t mean they support it or think it’s a good idea, they think the extremists will drag us into it.

Where did I say I support it?

Where did I say you supported it?

You quoted it. Do the transportation code specifically deny the unborn?

Cool.

I didn’t say “specifically deny.” I said “does not recognize the baby in utero as a passenger.” And that jives with what I quoted.

At this point belaboring the question with you is just going to turn into some hair-splitting game. And I’m not game for that.

I doubt it addreses it at all. If it is not expressly illegal, it is legal. American jurisprudence 101

1 Like

10yo rape victim went from OH to IN to get an abortion. AG is investigating the health care provider.

“We’re gathering the evidence as we speak, and we’re going to fight this to the end, including looking at her licensure if she failed to report. And in Indiana it’s a crime … to intentionally not report,” state Attorney General Todd Rokita said on Fox News on Wednesday night. “This is a child, and there’s a strong public interest in understanding if someone under the age of 16 or under the age of 18 or really any woman is having abortion in our state. And then if a child is being sexually abused, of course parents need to know. Authorities need to know. Public policy experts need to know.”

He doesn’t seem to mention the rapist or the tragedy the victim endured.

Nope. No need to pretend anymore.

Ohio issue. And already being handled there.

1 Like

Of course he did.

And then if a child is being sexually abused, of course parents need to know. Authorities need to know. Public policy experts need to know.”

So many Republicans are “torn”, their hearts “ache”, and “cannot fathom”. But it never crosses their mind to just stay out of the situation. They’re going to seek a solution to other people’s tragedy that makes them comfortable, and we’re all along for the ride.

These people don’t even know the girl’s name.

Nobody but the cops and the courts should know the girls name jeesh. She’s a minor rape victim.

2 Likes

The Jim Jordan thing is of course typical but i don’t think anyone should know her name

I should have been clearer. Nobody outside of a very small circle of people has any business involving themselves in the resolution of this situation at all.

And leftist had no right to use this 10 year old girl to push their abortion agenda.
It makes me sick how many leftist have no morals and will use a tragedy for political gain.
I did not think they could go lower after watching them use the deaths of children to push their agenda. Now they are using the sexual abuse of a child for nothing more than partisan politics.

2 Likes

People are advocating for her. Most people don’t want to see a 10 year old have a baby. Especially a baby resulting from a rape.

Are you against this type of advocacy?

2 Likes