Is one electoral vote from Maine's 2nd district worth the effort to visit?

TrumpRally
.WW, PSHS

3 Likes

Check this article out how then VP Biden often used Air Force Two as his ride into golf and often on weekends enjoying time off with his main man.

If there is one thing that I don’t care for since Trump was elected…it’s the absolute bitterness of losing libs.

You had a weird cross-connection there where you responded to @WorldWatcher while looking like you were responding to my post.

That happens sometimes…since you accurately cited WW it’s no big deal but pointing it out in case you do want to fix it.

But “Waah…you don’t ask Joe Biden the tough questions you ask me” is attractive?

:rofl:

The number means nothing.

The loss means nothing to those that use the number.

The narrative would be the same for 2, 20, 200, 2000, 20,000, 2,000,000, or 20,000,000.

Nevermind that it is a world event with an origin in China.

:bar_chart:

^^^^^^^^^^^ another losing example ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maine of course applied somewhat draconian measures, including not allowing people into their state who didn’t quarantine for 14 days, in order to achieve those numbers.

So…they were positively anti-Trumpian in their response to the virus.

So this benefits Trump who is saying people who care about COVID now are “losers”…how, again, exactly?

Yes you are correct- it is definitely a losing example.

You shouldn’t talk about your President that way.

Or reflect too long about why you accept behavior from him you’d never accept from your children.

We found common ground. :tumbler_glass: :sunglasses:

That one is easy…you get to choose from two…and Trump IS…the lessor of the evils. I understand from years of observation that your sight going forward is very limited and may prohibit you from seeing this truth but…that’s where I come in my friend. :sunglasses:

He’s not…but I can see how your closed left eye is preventing you from seeing clearly that he hs bedazzled you with a right wing con game.

Happens when you believe that those who think differently from you are not just wrong but evil.

It’s how demagogues get power.

But hard to fight 40 years of being a frog in a pot of water where the temperature is being slowly increased.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^ there’s that losing bitterness…raising it’s head once again ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for pointing that out JayJay. Since the golf a little bit off topic any way will let it remain “as is”.

Not a chance.

Yes, the President is scrambling and desperately looking for what peanuts he can pick out. The challenger is comfortably surveying his lead and picking his spots to shore up as insurance/ piling on.

Looking into my crystal ball should Biden win…I see…Biden fading…Pelosi encouraging Biden to step down…and Kamala becoming the next POTUS. The probability of this scenario is yuuuuuuge and those who are blind to this say…“not a chance”.

Yes but remember when the President said he’d be so busy he’d have no time for golf?

In actuality he was on a path, in both frequency and taxpayer dollars spent, the amounts Obama spent on golfing.

Not sure he matched Eisenhower on that score but I haven’t looked it up.

Spent a good part of the Summer in district 2.

The south eastern part of it.

The district is so large it is hard to tell which way it will go.

It does include a lot of coast… and the coastal regions were putting up Black Lives Matter signs all… long before Harris was made the VP pick.

The Trump supporters are very vocal, and are not shy about making themselves known… but where I was, their vocal support is not as loud as 2016.

It could still be a toss up though.

1 Like

I am fine with Kamala Harris as president so it wouldn’t bother me anyway if your fantasy came true. I know a ton of people who voted for Trump hoping Pence would become president.

1 Like