Is NJ Governor the 1st of many Dems who will refuse to help paying even $100 weekly of unemployment checks?

Do you believe that Trump has the constitutional right to bypass Congress?

Good deal for the state.

Authority.

That’s for the SCOTUS to decide, is it not?

Do I…does it matter?

I understand what you’re attempting to do but not going to work.

This is classics game that libs have played…and tables have turned.

1 Like

Dems passed their bill in late May.
I can not find ANY examples of Trump pushing to get a deal done unitil about 2 weeks ago.

as far as you 2nd response…

yes.

The dem deal is garbage and the reason there is not a deal now. The President doesn’t run the Senate.

No. We are not going to put personal information in a national database and make it accessible to every dumb ass with a lab coat.

1 Like

Well, I see one Republican governor is “considering it”. Just give me a list of all the rest of the Republican governors that are ready to hop on board and we’re good to go.

2 Likes

If I were a betting may, I’d say teh 25% match if FEMA rules where the money is coming from.

1 Like

3.4 trillion dollar bill…democrat bailout bill?

Yes, of ■■■■ holes the dems ran into the ground and then allowed to be set on fire.

4 Likes

It’s typical of those screaming the loudest…who won’t put their money…where their big mouth is. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If congrress has given the president authority to do so. Apparently his EO (unlike obama’s DACA) cited the law allowing him to do so.

1 Like

He’s not going against Trump. He’s going against the people of his state.

1 Like

First thing I would want to see is how those states have spent the money they have already been given and why they have not spent money if they haven’t.

The 2nd thing is what have they cut to address their projected budget shortfalls?

Anything with “global warming” gets cut right off the bat.

1 Like

Yes. So was the Republican one. BOTH were Garbage.
And you know as well as i do Trump is the head of Goverment and the head of the Republican Party. He could have used his power of the pulpit to push the senate to act for the last 3 months.

And i have no idea what you started rambling about on personal info on a database etc…

A National Testing stratadgy is what is needed. Nothing to do with a national database with wide open access.

"Although I did read one study that said the way its written - States could simply count the $100 most on UE already get as their 25% and unemployed could get $300 without costing the state anything extra.

Yesterday in the two WH press briefings my take away was the states also know full well the particular legalities of the “trigger” here is 1st and foremost them applying for this unemployment aid state by state. And Trump specifically mentioned there was an all hands on deck meeting with the Governors yesterday as well.

Trump clearly has a viable plan of action to get people the money over the next few weeks plain and simple. And if some governors hesitate on getting their residents the $400 while reports show some other states are already paying out the benefit, I imagine many of their unemployed residents will really start to raise hell.

1 Like

FBI building and restoring money taken for the Wall? Trumps personal fund bill??

Both the Republican and the Dem bill were bad. They were also both starting points. One started 3 months ago, one waited until time was up.

The federal government is also in fiscal distress.

There is no great chasm between the fiscal state and federal ability to fund.

The D really should have accepted the extension and negotiated in better faith.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Trump clearly has no viable plan for ANYHING.
We are still waiting for his viable plan to replace Obamacare, get a test to everyone who wants it for Covid, fix immigration, reopen schools, etc.

NOTHING in his actions (Past or present) suggest he has any kind of plan on anything.
He simply stated what he wants the results to be and hope by magic it happens.

I think some states will be able to do this, some will not. But the money will run out very quickly.

I remember when libs all said they were for the people. Now we have a president using his authority to help people and libs are crying like hurt seals.

3 Likes