Is Minnesota in play?

Isn’t there ? Well, there’s Kanye and someone named Jo Jorgensen that’s the LP candidate. https://jo20.com/

I am sure greens will run someone too.

I seen someplace that Kanye West was removed from ILL. Which was a shame IMO. I think he would have taken more votes away from Biden.

Idk about that, he’s staunchly pro-life.

Plus, he’s about as popular a Derek Chavin among black voters:

In a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll, West garnered 2 percent support overall among registered voters, 7 points behind the “no opinion” option. His support among African American voters is just as meager — 2 percent

White conservatives weren’t going to vote for him.

The polls for showed a lead of several percent for Clinton before the election; she end up winning by only 1.5%.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Minnesota: Trump vs. Clinton!

Given the months of rioting in Minneapolis, the state is definitely in play.

West wasn’t about getting white conservative votes, it was about being a spoiler and pulling black votes away from the DEMs.
.WW, PSHS

There was something that happened right before the actual election that caused polls to tighten up considerably across the country. Memember what that might be?

Also, you can see where where Trump did get about 2 point spike that’s held steady since then. I wouldn’t expect it to tighten up much more than that.

Neither was anyone else, it appears , lol.

LOL so it seems.

Either way I’m basically looking at match up between Trump and Biden.

Trump will take Rustbelt again…maybe by a margin that will offset by total popular vote.

That’s what I’m seeing ATM.

It is possible.

a trade. trump gets minnesota and biden gets texas. after all texas is also in play…

2 Likes

NO Texas isn’t.

The poll from August 20 shows a 47/47 tie:

The months of riots with support and encouragement from Democrats have served as a giant “VOTE TRUMP” ad.

As someone who spends a lot of time in Minnesota, I can tell you that, although outsiders might think it’s in play, it really isn’t. Ramsey and Hennepin county alone will give Biden the win. He’s trending above Hilldawg in quite a few other more conservative suburbs as well. Those suburban white ladies just ain’t buying what Trump is selling anymore.

Minnesota is in play, it leans blue however.

Allan