Is mail in voting intended by Democrats to

Was it requested…or automatically sent?

You’ve deflected from the OP. Getting back to the point -
If presidential, senate and house election results are inconclusive by Jan 20 2021 because they are still being contested legally, who will become president on Jan 20, according to the constitution? Deshowitz says the senate will have a majority of holdover Dems and they will decide and appoint an interim president.

If this becomes a contingent election, the House votes on the president and the Senate votes on the VP.

And if the Democrats tie up the counting in states Republicans win with legal challenges but Republicans don’t do the same to the Dems, who will be the majority in the house who decide on the president?

That is some kind of hypothetical. If you go by the current polls the Democrats will add seats in the House, flip the Senate and win the WH. And in that case, why would they want to tie up the count?
If there are any election shenanigans I expect that they will be organized by Trump. Hell, this guy has cheated his entire life. Film at eleven.

1 Like

Deflection noted. You either don’t know the answer, or don’t like the answer.

Maybe you can help me out. I do not think that there is any legal precedent for what you describe?
I can not think of any. And therefore I do not know how the courts would rule. Which would be central to the outcome of the election, right? Perhaps you have more information that would be helpful.

I posted a link in the OP to Dershowitz’s legal assessment. Maybe you didn’t read it.

Why would every House & Senate race be inconclusive as well? That literally makes no sense whatsoever. Are you under the assumption that a contested race affects all other races on a particular ballot?

Sorry but there will be a new Congress elected in November and seated in January even if the presidential election is contested in all 50 states.

I can not find that link. Please re-post it. Thanks.

https://constitutioncenter.org/amp/blog/does-the-constitution-allow-for-a-delayed-presidential-election

That’s the only link in the OP. It’s not by Dershowitz though. I don’t know.