Is long Covid a thing?

There’s a movement to deny that long Covid exists. For me, it looks like it exists.
Background:
I’m super fit. I’m getting ready to leave for the gym. My routine will include a single set of 30 plus chin ups, three sets of 25 on the crunch machine at 340 lbs. I’m sort of a freak of nature.

I had zero lung issues prior to covid. After Covid, I sometimes would wake up at night suffocating and needing a rescue inhaler. My issues are not nearly as bad now, but they are still here. And they vary greatly from day to day. My breathing difficulties went on like a switch following Covid. All evidence points to Covid as the trigger. So, if we don’t call this long Covid, then what the hell is it?

BTW. Long Covid exists with people who were Vaxed once, vaxed and boosted or not vaxed at all. Vax status for this seems to be a non issue.

So very little data is being released about its lab-made origins, much less the hastily concocted “vaccine” that doesn’t even vaccinate. Who knows what the long term effects are.

I’ve not been fooled into taking these experimental therapeutics, and I do not have lung problems. If it’s a thing, I didn’t get it from the virus. :man_shrugging:

This isn’t a vax thread. I want to focus on the long Covid issue.
Thanks!

It sure as ■■■■ is now. :rofl:

The OP claims to have Long Kung Flu Sufferings. The OP was vaxxed.

The Pure Blood to respond first does not have Long Kung Flu Sufferings, nor was he duped into getting molested with an experimental drug.

So, there’s that. :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear and hope you fully recover soon.

I’ve had it twice and zero long term effects.

1 Like

There is no such condition as long Covid, say health officials.
You know, people are really ■■■■■■■ stupid.

I got Covid before the Vax was available. The original strain.

So there’s that. :wink:

Long Covid exists with people who were Vaxed once, vaxed and boosted or not vaxed at all. Vax status for this seems to be a non issue.

I know this because I’m part of part of a F.B. group loaded with people as I described. So would you describe my situation as long Covid?

Thanks. I’m working on it. It seems that that original strain that killed millions was the worst as far as long Covid goes.

1 Like

I wonder what they would call what I have?

There’s no question the Wu Flu wrecked certain individuals immune systems, damaged vital organs and nervous systems regardless of the nick or boosters.
Our youngest son died at age 37 last May. Never vaxxed he refused. He had the ChiCom flu twice we know of, second time sick for two weeks. He had no serious health problems that we know of. Medical Examiner ruled the cause of death was acute pneumonia and suggested his heart and lungs could have possibly been compromised from the Commie virus.
He died as paramedics were entering the house and in his mother’s arms. He convulsed then took his last breath. ■■■■■■■ horrible and our hearts will be forever broken.
I hope you get your health straightened out.
■■■■ Biden
■■■■ Fauci and
■■■■ all the bastards that lied to us. Karma’s a bitch

This is absolutely devastating. I am sorry.

I have no idea if I ever had it or not, just like the other 60%+ of all people on Earth to catch it. I remember I got sick for a couple of days right before the Panda-monia began. It was like I had a case of bronchitis that gave up on trying to get me after a couple of days.

Nah, you probably just have the type of immune system that got you sick when you caught it. Now you notice coughs a lot more than you would normally pay attention to.

But that’s just my opinion. You got molested with a filthy drug based on filthier lies, so if there’s anything to this Well-Hung Lung Pow, I say you either have a compromised immune system in the first place, or it’s the drugs that actually damaged you.

1 Like

Jesus. I’m so sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Nah. It’s like nothing like I’ve ever seen. It went on like a switch immediatly following Covid. That’s one hell of a coincidence.

Definitely sounds like a compromised immune system either way. Whether it was the manufactured drugs that damaged you, or the manufactured virus, it just sucks that all this happened over the betas realizing they might lose a millimeter of control.

It is in my family. Both of my siblings developed cardiac issues after they caught it, but that was the first variant of the virus. I’d be curious to see if the newer strains had the same impact.

does anyone call the lingering long-term effects some people get from other respiratory illnesses “long flu”? Research has found that lingering long term effects from covid match pretty much exactly the lingering long term effects of any other respiratory virus. All of them have some people who suffer long term after effects, covid is no different, and the incidence of it matches all the others.

1 Like

that is the most devastating thing I’ve ever seen on this board in my 20 years here. I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope only the best for your family.

Cheers.

More plagues are in the pipeline.
It’s just a bug that’s going around

“Come with me if you want to live.”

1 Like