Is long Covid a thing?

I’m sorry for your loss.

Aren’t you glad it was accidentally released before it was ready?

2 Likes

That sucks. How long ago did you have covid?

I know two people who suffer from long covid, but very different symptoms. One suffered from severe fatigue, the other severe brain fog. Both had to modify work for a while. Took about a year to snap out of it for one, the other is still dealing with it.

Yes, you can get long covid even if you are vaccinated, but studies suggest the frequency is less than with unvaccinated indivduals.

Best of luck. Do you live near a research hospital. I know they are doing studies at some near us. Might be worth looking into - they might offer some insight.

So sorry for your loss. May his memory be a blessing.

Brandon voter?

Except for the cardio stuff and some neurological damage i agree.

I’ve never known anyone with months long chronic fatigue from the flu.

i was just reminded of another person I know who got long term wrecked from covid - still can’t walk 2-1/2 years later. Neurological symptoms, almost like Parkinson’s. They tested him for everything, and it’s inconclusive, but he’s still ■■■■■■ up.

Really sad.

That would be the neurological thing

Also exhaustion can be psychosomatic

1 Like

same thing happens with the vax. also, I do believe some of that is cause by the treatment. This is not to say that people at risk should not get vaxed, they should. Same for treatment, but there’s always going to be outliers

Follow the science. It happened before the vax was available.