Is Kabul 2021 becoming Saigon 1975?

Are we heading towards a chaotic evaluation of a US embassy after a collapse of long land war in Afghanistan?

The US embassy staff is being told to be ready to evacuate:

This reminds me of another evacuation under similar circumstances:

Is Kabul 2021 turning into another Saigon from 1975?

Trump left office with unprecedented peace treaties in the Middle East and Afghanistan was lingering war with only a small US military involvement.

Is Biden creating chaos in the Middle East and Afghanistan?

Or did the US make its mistake in staying in Afghanistan so long to begin with?

1 Like

one more thing that Biden ruins

what a failure of anadministration

1 Like

It might look like it but it would have happened with Trump also if he pulled out. I don’t know if Biden changed the time line to get out. The only thing I see wrong is he should had waited for the winter to get out.

My prediction in that other thread was by November. But I believe the Talib an are pushing hard the destroy our embassy on Sep 11.

3 Likes

Yes, evacuating US troops from Afghanistan is a rare promise that Biden has kept.

Will the world end up watching the beheading of Afghans who worked with the US on Tik-Tok videos?

Trump chose to keep a small US force in Afghanistan instead pulling out entirely.

Was Biden’s plan to allow the Taliban to take control with the rapid collapse of the US allies?

Or did he base the withdrawal on overly optimistic scenarios from the CIA and the military?

I did see anything about chaotic collapse in his announcement:

oh god i hope not

but probably

Gay rights look pretty limited:

“gays should be stoned to death or killed by having a wall toppled on them”

Trump also set a May first deadline for our departure. There is no reason to believe it would be different had he been re-elected

It was going to be a disaster no matter who was President.

And I haven’t thought about that 9/11 date but it makes sense.

Trump had the knack of doing the impossible, and he had successfully withdrawn most of the US forces without major problems. There were about 16000 troops in Afghanistan when Trump took office and he left with 4500.

Trump to withdraw half of 14,000 US troops in Afghanistan, reports say | American Military News

U.S. Will Draw Down Forces in Afghanistan, Iraq, Acting Secretary Says > U.S. Department of Defense > Defense Department News

There is no way to say what would be happening now if Trump were still president, but it is hard to see a worse scenario that what we have now.

1 Like

now now…be respectful of other cultures. that’s “progressive”

2 Likes

Yes. Stoning gays is a part of their culture.

On the other hand, Russians are not allowed to have a different culture. I guess it the modern version of the “white man’s burden”?

Expect all kinds of mayhem in Kabul when the Taliban take over.

2 Likes

…and at our southern border?

2 Likes

I see someone watched Bret Baier’s show yesterday…

Yikes, touchy symbolism there.

1 Like

Such a weird way to execute someone, is there some religious or cultural reason involved?

1 Like

heh. geezus.

just shows how idiotic the virtue signaling left is. it’s a mental illness

3 Likes

They have already started their slaughter by blowing up quiet a few girls schools on the way towards Kabul. Right now would be a good time for antifa to go in and straighten them out.

4 Likes

Kabul is about to fall. I am not going play any â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  game, " could a or should a" if Trump was still in office. Trump would have been a real leader and was very capable of walking back on decisions. Biden disappears for his weekend vacation has done nothing but â– â– â– â–  up America.

All the “You People” liberals should wake the ■■■■ up. You elected an imbecile into 1600 Pennsylvania avenue that does not even know where the door is.

Kubul will fall shortly. Hope the embassy can destroy everything and blow up the building as they jet out of there.

3 Likes

There’s nothing this idiot Biden touches that he doesn’t seem to break!

I’m just wondering how long his defenders are going to hang in before they admit that senile old man’s presidency is a destructive joke.

3 Likes