Is Ivermectin an existential threat?

Absolutely. All of them

Do. Not. Take. Poison.

Allan

Do not take the animal version or take without a prescription would be more accurate and less like a scare campaign.

2 Likes

Or take the vaccine. It works better. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You can be vaccinated and still get it.

1 Like

A vaccinated person who is exposed to the Covid virus is much less likely to become infected than an unvaccinated person.

The incidence of infection between the two groups is not equal.

Any med must be taken in the right dose. Ivermectin is one of the most taken medicines in the WORLD. It’s not poison.

1 Like

It is if you take too much.

Allan

While I don’t support people eating enormous amounts of horse wormer instead of getting vaccinated, it’s not poison.

It’s commonly used for humans in third world countries where parasites like tape worms are extremely common. And it’s prescribed here for the same reason.

The primary issue is that idiots are eating amounts of ivermectin that would given to a 1500 pound horse. Not that they’re taking it at all.

Everything will poison you if you take too much.

1 Like

So is tylenol, aspirin and just about everything else, including water, if that’s your definition

If you’re so fact based show me a peer reviewed study where they attempted to ascertain the effects of horse paste on people with COVID. Not even succeeded, just tried.

1 Like

9 Likes

“It’s between my doctor and me” rings super duper ■■■■■■■ false for the bleach covidians, you know, given their other medical obsession

Why would they study the animal formulation instead of the human one? False nonsense like it being horse paste is why people don’t listen to the media and our government.

1 Like

I didn’t ask you to ask me a question. Show me where they tested this medication against COVID point blank period. Just attempted, not even proved it worked. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

1 Like

Why? Is yer google busted?

2 Likes

Anything is poison in sufficient quantities.

What is the “right dose” of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID? Who established the “right dose?”

1 Like

Why do people keep saying “eating horse paste?” I’m not eating anything. What I am taking is a 1.3 ml dose of a liquid 1% sterile solution in juice. This is exactly the right dose based on my weight. And not daily, for those who are worried about my liver. Once a week or every two weeks. If I get covid, I will take the same dose for 3-5 days, adding other meds as needed. We have a plan and the knowledge to carry it out.

You’re not the person I’m speaking of.

I’m speaking of some real dumb people who don’t have a prescription and they haven’t talked to a doctor. They go purchase farm animal ivermectin and eat it in enormous amounts and then up in the hospital.

You’re not that person judging by what you’ve posted.