Is Ivermectin an existential threat?

The Emergency Use Authorizations for COVID vaccinations are based on the lack of a safe and effective treatments for the disease. Recent news from India shows extraordinarily positive results for Ivermectin in fighting COVID infections; Ivermectin is already accepted as safe and effective for use in parasitic diseases.

Is Ivermectin an existential threat against profits of COVID vaccine manufacturers and against efforts to force vaccinations on the entire population?

What kind of sanctions should India expect for creating this threat?

For background, here is link to a new peer-reviewed paper that supports the effectiveness of Ivermectin based on a review of controlled trials:
Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy o… : American Journal of Therapeutics (lww.com)

Youtube and twitter are reportedly censoring discussion of the effectiveness of the drug:

ZeroHedge? Lemme know when you have something from NEJM or the Lancet, OK?

1 Like

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

Here we go with hcq … again

2 Likes

I used to practically live in Kenilworth, NJ. It’s good to see somebody is studying the effects of this drug. I don’t like the work lethal in this situation.

1 Like

Take heart worm Medicine for dogs. What could go wrong.
:grinning:

Allan

1 Like

Right wing nutjobs are getting worse and worse with their theories.

1 Like

Conspiracies

1 Like

When taken with bleach it is quite effective

5 Likes

Yes, the profits of big pharma are at grave risk if an inexpensive, safe treatment for COVID is confirmed.

What sanctions should be US impose on the states in India that have ended their COVID outbreaks with Ivermectin while neighboring states who banned the drug continue to see rapid growth in cases?

1 Like

Like Trump, Modi has failed to get an effective vaccine program in place, so people are dying.

Trump’s administration pushed hydroxychloroquin, and Modi’s is pushing Ivermectin.

Michael Capuzzo’s wife supposedly “cracked the global coverup of Ivermectin”.

So there you go.

1 Like

Well, my dog says it works.

1 Like

Big Pharma: “Don’t buy our product Ivermectin because we are only interested in profit!”

Mmmm, hang on, let me think this through some more…

5 Likes

The vaccines are a result of Trump’s program, and they were released to the public in November 2020, just after the election.

Media fact checkers assured us that vaccines were not going to be available until mid-2021 at the earliest:

But experts say that the development, testing and production of a vaccine for the public is still at least 12 to 18 months off, and that anything less would be a medical miracle.

“I think it’s possible you could see a vaccine in people’s arms next year — by the middle or end of next year. But this is unprecedented, so it’s hard to predict,” said Dr. Paul Offit, a professor at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and the director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.

Drug companies and their allies in the FDA need to assure that they maximize profits on the vaccines and proprietary treatments.

1 Like

Uh isn’t this the stuff I gave my dog so she wouldn’t get heart worms?

1 Like

That article is from May.

May 2020.