Is Ivermectin an existential threat?

And has your dog gotten Covid? No? I rest my case.

4 Likes

I corrected the reference. Here are similar statements from September that said vaccines would not be available until mid to late 2021.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/most-people-likely-wont-get-a-coronavirus-vaccine-until-the-middle-of-2021/ar-BB18Ifq0

It is May and anyone who wants a vaccine can get one. The push now is to figure out ways to encourage / force people to get vaccines whether they want them or not.

1 Like

It is important to note that Merck is the pharmaceutical company that first developed Ivermectin.

2 Likes

It is the end of may.

The first article says that 'Most Americaans likely won’t get a coronavirus vaccine until middle of 2021"

It is the middle of 2021 right now and 40% are fully vaccinated.

So it seems to be a true statement.

Please find where it says “fully vaccinated”. The title simply says that most will not get a vaccine until mid 2021.

Then there is this statement:
The World Health Organization also doesn’t see widespread vaccinations until the middle of next year.

Unapproved vaccines are currently allowed under for emergency use because there is no approved treatment for COVID. I expect the drug companies and the FDA to do everything they can to kill Ivermectin.

Most people have not gotten vaccinated.

It is halfway through the year.

That isn’t to throw shade on the efforts… but it does take time to mass vaccinate everyone.

It’s says in the article most Americans won’t get vaccinated until the middle of 2021.

Most didn’t until the middle of 2021.

You understand that ivermectin is produced by drug companies, right?

And the company that makes it says it doesn’t work for COVID.

1 Like

It’s heart worm medication for dogs. Please stop.

1 Like

But a novelist’s wife has uncovered a global conspiracy, don’t you see?

1 Like

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.

Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines (nih.gov)

Since Ivermectin is generic, there is no money in getting it approved for COVID and the FDA approval process is notoriously slow. At the same time, there is plenty of incentive for drug companies to produce flawed studies to torpedo its use. Similar things have happened before.

Two coronavirus studies retracted after questions about data - CNN

Post of the day

3 Likes

Imagine mixing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine together? It MUST heal any covid strain. It’s a vast conspiracy that the powers that be don’t want WE THE PEOPLE to know about.

1 Like

I updated OP to include a new peer-reviewed paper that supports the effectiveness of Ivermectin based an analysis of multiple controlled studies. About a 70% reduction in mortality is reported.

Here is a link to more information on the drug’s use to treat COVID:
Flavio Abdenur on Twitter: “1/ There are now about 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) of ivermectin for covid. They overwhelmingly show reductions in mortality, when used in adequate doses and in patients who are in early enough stages of the disease.” / Twitter

Warfarin is a common medicine used to reduce risk of dangerous blood clots. It is also the active ingredient in rat poison. Should patients stop taking the drug?
Warfarin - Wikipedia

1 Like

I always go to the Gateway Pundit or a fiction novelist for my medical advice.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve found they give great results.

5 Likes

The people running twitter and youtube are disgusting to censure discussion of information that could save lives if they indeed are doing it.

1 Like

All about the money. :roll_eyes:

Communist.

Of all the evolutionary pathways of the Republican Party I ever envisioned, I never in my wildest dreams imagined a pathway where a man who is the very embodiment of “New York Values” would lead them down the road of destructive populism.

1 Like

Strongman. They can’t get enough