Is it time to start suppressing conservative media?

The irony is that you dodged the question. Should they get their wish and FOX news be suppressed?

Because we are funding it. Should we stop funding this?

Yes. If folks are looking at recommending suppressing speech in America, then yes.

1 Like

No… let everyone see how far wack job the Right and its sibling the CEC has become. Let everyone see where the Right is going.

Your reply is a little foggy. Are you saying that FOX news should be suppressed?

No…I’m saying let everyone see what conservative media has become.

Good reply. They are recommending this. I believe that the communication outlets they mentioned are all American owned.

Everyone loves to complain about the national debt. If we can’t make the easy spending cuts such as this, how do we make the difficult ones?

Thank you. I agree. Let media speak freely and be judged by the consumer. The consumer has done this with FOX news and made them number 1.

Just heard on the radio where a man speaking at a free speech assembly was punched in the mouth. One tooth knocked out, one left hanging. A counter protestor was then interviewed and her reply was “I absolutely support free speech, but I also oppose facism.”

The takeaway: Libs support your right to free speech but have the right to punch you in the mouth if they don’t like what you say… It’s happening all over.

Gotta love those tolerant Libs…

1 Like

Fox is the only “Conservative” channel. Not much competition for their audience share. And I think Conservatives tend to tune into politcal media more than Liberals do.

What was the person who got punched saying?

Does it matter?

Language warning.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/black-trump-supporter-gets-teeth-knocked-out-at-free-speech-rally/

What does it matter? Speech is either free, and protected by the first amendment or we have no freedom at all.

Beat me to it…

I’m sorry. I thought I answered it very directly…“hell no”.

No we have freedom of speech, expression and media. If Fox news troubles someone…do what I do.

Don’t watch.

It’s not all about that though. For the most part, CNN, MSNBC and the other three are such downers. Their hosts are typically angry, bitter and depressing. Constant misery. The FOX people are happy, upbeat and enjoyable to watch. This definitely effects ratings too.

Perfect reply. We should defund any organization trying to change this.

I need to give credit to the resident left-leaning citizens of this forum. Not a one of them that posted here is in favor of this, so maybe there’s a smidgen of hope for the partisans that support such measures.

In an age of a huge national debt, is it important to keep funding these agencies? If we can’t cut this, who can we cut?