Is it time to start suppressing conservative media?

An international “think tank” believes so. And it is partially funded by the U.S. taxpayer. The media they want to suppress includes FOX news. As we know, big tech has already began it’s censorship of conservative opinion and even real news. Is that a good idea?

Only mainstream media news should be permitted.

"Their content (conservative news) reaches readers because it is “often oppositional to ‘mainstream media’ and so-called elite or conventional wisdom.”

This is the part where liberals usually claim that the story is false because Breitbart reported it or they simply duck and weave around the issue. So I’ll ask straight up. Should conservative media be restricted or not? A straight answer will be appreciated.

No doubt libs of all stripes would love to do so. They don’t want to win any debate but rather be the only ones talking.

A dictatorship would be the end result there.

1 Like

I don’t think that they should be restricted.

4 Likes

Thanks for that reply. I would suggest that the U.S. pull it’s funding out of this attempt to control free speech. You?

They shouldn’t be restricted.

That has nothing to to do with whether or not a third party should carry their content which is what the article is about.

3 Likes

I would be sad if they were restricted. I will not longer get to debunk conspiracies.

3 Likes

Why not. Enemy of the people, amirite?

1 Like

What have you got to lose?

I wouldn’t mind them coming with a laugh track, though.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The irony in this suggestion is strong and the intent is…evil.

How long have I been suggesting that sheoplization is going on? This is coming directly from the shepherds united.

You shouldn’t talk about yourself like that.

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^ blinded by pride ^^^^^^^^^^^

Possible, but I at least know how to guard against that.

Do you?

(I already know the answer as I have asked you many times).

^^^^^^^^^^ the defense rests ^^^^^^^^^^^

Conservative media should not be suppressed.
People who are proposing this need to read the constitution.

3 Likes

No I asked you point blank how to test for biases. I even gave you a simple test where you could learn how good you are at testing for biases.

You got it wrong.

The test is objective. Testing for biases is difficult…most people go about it in the exact opposite way they’re supposed to.

So you shouldn’t be downcast…you’re in good company.

They’re German.

Right.
So why should us, as Americans care, if its some foreign think tank? Speech is protected under 1A.

Agreed.

Other than lib Europhilia, I can’t think of much.