Is it time to immediatly resume in person debates?

I do know, thanks :grinning:
Its something that was involved in as part of my profession.

Then why are we arguing? You know everything I said has been accurtate. Nobodyā€™s faucets are breathing fire due to fracking.

.WW, PSHS

We had a whole big thing here where there were concerns that the ā€œfourth riverā€ aquifer here was getting contaminated.

I mean maybe water pollution is a bigger deal around here because our famous three rivers were so polluted for so many decades from mill runoff that practically nothing could live in it and now, twenty five years after the mills shut down, them ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  are so clean they held a national fishing tournament here.

President Trump has tested negative for the novel coronavirus ā€œon consecutive days,ā€ according to the White House physician, who maintained that the president ā€œis not infectious to others.ā€

Good for him. Glad to see heā€™s improving.
.WW, PSHS

Improving? Heā€™s well.

And 2 full days before the scheduled debate.

Probably shouldnā€™t have taken his ball and gone home then.

1 Like

He didnā€™t. Heā€™s ready as scheduled.

You think Trump travels alone so these events to that heā€™s the only one impacted?

WW, PSHS

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Heā€™s the only one they tried to change the debate format over. Heā€™s the only one debating. Heā€™s the only one who canā€™t be replaced for the trip.

2 Likes

@conan what do you think? Rumble or no?

He very much did. He announced it publicly.

Donā€™t mind him rumbling if moderator will allow him, but he needs let Biden hang himself too.

1 Like

Who are you gonna believe baby me or your lying eyes incoming.

He refused a unilateral format change to virtual. Heā€™s ready to roll at the time and format agreed upon. No reason not to.

They wonā€™t do it now. I suspected this was going to happen. They jumped the gun and handled it poorly.

1 Like

He sounded good at protest just now. Voice is strong, no coughing etc.

1 Like

Well there are two reasons not to have the 2nd Presidential Debate schedule

#1 President Trump canceled his participation.

#2 Due to President Trump canceling his participation, VP Biden has scheduled another event.

#3 Due to President Trump canceling his participation, the Debate Commission canceled the event.

President Trump is free to schedule another activity now since he canceled his participation in the 2nd Debate.
.WW, PSHS
(OK, thatā€™s 3 reasons. Shoot me. LOL )

2 Likes

What a coincidence the doctors would tell him thatā€¦