Is it time to immediatly resume in person debates?

Debate commission should have waited. But again they don’t want that optic of Trump having Covid and thrashing Biden 2 weeks later. Trump should be in bed recovering.

They just spent 7 months telling everything that Covid is most dangerous virus in 100 years and when you get sick…their is good chance you might die.

2 Likes

Good color. :rofl:

1 Like

It is what it is.

Not in what was agreed to.

Where did you get that second sentence from?

Wrong…the debate commission change the rules of game on their own without notifying either candidate.

But the truth is they couldn’t risk Trump only 2 weeks out from catching the most dangerous virus in 100 years. In fact it was so dangerous they shut the country down.

The optic of having Trump and national television would have blown that narrative right to hell.

And that’s why debate commission changed the game.

2 Likes

They changed the game because Trump was not following the rules. Just like when they showed up late to Cleveland so he couldn’t be tested and his family members refused to wear masks even when asked.

1 Like

If you want to believe in that propaganda go ahead. I’m not going to stop you.

It’s not propaganda.

Trumps family didn’t follow rules at the debate
Trump didn’t test at the debate
Trump had COVID

All facts

Post the rules.

It’s fact…I’m gonna believe the Cleveland Clinic. Even though you want to pretend it’s propaganda.

Post the rules…

Covid Donnie can do a super spreader rally to his devotees. That’s what he really wants to do. This way he can spew his lies and victim hood without being questioned.

Yeah. I’ve seen the video before. If methane got into their water line did they fix the leak? If not, why not?

Trump wouldn’t even provide basic information about his testing to the commission. HE forced their hand to change the format. Most likely because he’s afraid of the town hall format. I can’t blame him, audience questions when you administration has handled a pandemic as horribly as he has is a scary proposition.

1 Like

Watching him. Listening to him. Let’s roll.

Can you imagine someone asking a question he doesn’t like and calling that person a jackass? Or interrupting them as they try and ask the question.

Or a clown. Telling them to shut up.

2 Likes

Not true.

Trump was acting like an ass. He deserved it.
And it showed. No one with integrity said he won the debate.