Is it time to immediatly resume in person debates?

I believe the standard from the CPD is three negative tests spaced 24 hours apart, administered by the CPD. Once Trump can meet that minimal standard then game on.

1 Like

Trump was just looking for an excuse to get out of the debate. He’s afraid of the town hall format.

1 Like

I think he liked hovering around Hillary. I would love to see Biden tell him to go sit down.

Yep. One of the few astute political moves he’s made in this campaign.

Actually President Trump is providing the meds he took to be available to hospitals free, which in this case is a government taxpayer freebie that will actually benefit Americans vs the tax payer funded freebies that the Dems hand out like candy to mostly illegals. And what do you mean whether it worked or not since he looks recovered to anybody not looking through TDS glasses :roll_eyes: and he probably has immunity. :smirk:

1 Like

And how is this going to be paid for?

To be fair, that article said t that the two helicopter rides alone cost $30,000 to $40,000 each, which they included in the $100,000 price tag.

The actual treatment was closer to $3000, not including hospital stay.

Given the number of infected, it may be cheaper than a $1200 check to everybody?

1 Like

Yeah, I saw that. What caught my attention was the average bill of $31,575.00. For a lot of folks with 80/20 plans that is $6,315.00 out of pocket.

That’s for the hospitalized ones.

Still a big number.

IF it could be distributed and administered to those that are willing to get it as soon as they test positive, and it was effective, it could dramatically reduce long term costs.

Not arguing for it or against it, just pointing out the positives of it if it works

1 Like

This was also in the article in regards to the CARES Act and out of pocket.

“And early in the pandemic, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act, known as the CARES Act, provided emergency funding to hospitals if they agreed not to charge COVID-19 patients for fees higher than their network reimbursement rate. But some patients have found that their hospital did not stick to that agreement, and had to petition to reduce their bill.”

trump has said a lot of things that he ends up not doing…

It is still in clinical trials.
60 Minutes tonight is doing a segment on treatments.

That’s precisely what he is…a basement dweller. Beside Harris s real leader.

Meanwhile hundreds of doctors calls on debate commission to reverse it’s decision.

From The Post:

“Many of the doctors cited guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which states that a person infected with COVID-19 can safely be around other people 10 days after their symptoms first appeared.”

“I am a family medicine physician who has treated many COVID patients, both in hospital and in the outpatient setting. I am requesting that the Commission reverse its decision and hold an in-person debate,” Dr. Joseph Dougherty, a doctor from Pittsburgh, argued. “Based on science, data, and epidemiology, the debate can, and should, be held safely in person and it is essential to do so.”

The fact that debate commission changed the rules without consulting anyone or presented any facts is telling.

They’re protecting Biden not from CV but from himself.

3 Likes

:+1: Let’s hope it works well.

Libs don’t believe in science. :wink:

They believe in it. They just don’t believe in doing anything about it.

1 Like

They believe in it until it contradicts the narrative. Competing goals.

1 Like

Yes. They believe in it until they have to say something bad about fracking. That makes some people uncomfortable.

1 Like

Y’know I’ve always wondered why fracking is considered such a silver bullet issue on the right. I live in the heart of fracking country and actual people are mostly pretty ambiguous about it. Like they like the jobs but would also like it not to poison the water table.

I think about that when they come here talking fracking.

It’s money. Our governor, probably future senator Hickenlooper, is all about it. We have causality rate, its just people don’t care.