Is it time to immediatly resume in person debates?

What is x?

And flag on comments are turned off as their is no flag icon any more

Wish you hadn’t done that.

Then you should have taken it to CF or PM.

Yes, I think President Trump should propose a debate with the top of the Democrat ticket, Kamala Harris.

I would also love to see an end to the charade of a “neutral” moderator who is really a never-Trumper or a Democrat. I think there should be two moderators who alternately ask questions. One would be clearly from the left, such Rachael Maddow. The other would be from the right, such as Sean Hannity.

1 Like

He got some experimental stuff not available to the public. Whether it worked or not who knows. Plus, it’s not like any of us could afford the level of care he got. At tax payer expense I might add. You think he’s gonna repay us for it?

Always a victim.

Yes, I agree. Biden is still traumatized with false memories about Charlottesville even though he helped to fund neo-Nazis linked the incident and has received the endorsement of the neo-Nazi leader.

1 Like

At least Biden isn’t being endorsed by Taliban :rofl::rofl:

It is pretty bad when the Taliban has more credibility than Rather-biased CBS:

1 Like

But there are people who will believe it. Dey kinda dumb lak dat.

What!?! It wasn’t true?

Of course he should debate in person now that the president had the virus and recovered he should be carrying antibodies and would be the safest person that Biden could be around.

3 Likes

So you believe a terrorist organization over Americans?

Sounds like Trump.

There is nothing more that Trump would love than to debate Biden.

Saying “the Taliban” is like saying “the Native Americans” anyway. Which Taliban? The Quetta shura? The Haqqani network? There’s even a bunch of bloodthirsty Moslem Uzbek communists running around the NWFP that everyone is terrified of.

Probably shouldn’t have taken his ball and gone home then.

1 Like

Shouldn’t of got Covid then.

Then he would not have backed out, if that were true.

1 Like

At the last debate the Trump family did not wear masks or social distance.
I agree that debates should go forward if he tests negative.
Biden has been on the trail all last week.