Is it time to eliminate FOX news?

One of the first steps in a totalitarianism state is to take control of the message. Start by indoctrination of the young in school, then as they grow up they will help spread what they’ve been taught. Control the media, limit information from outside and PRESTO- you soon have a nation of Libs! It’s a little tougher in our country to simply jail or kill dissenters, so first discredit and ridicule them so when they are finally jailed or killed everyone left feels they had it coming.

Of course they are going to target FOX and anyone else that has a voice. They will also target churches and any group that adheres to dangerous views of patriotism. They can’t allow people with strong beliefs and free thought to roam around and talk to each other…

It’s coming soon. You heard it here first.

3 Likes

A separate issue from apple and google deplatforming, don’t think so

You do understand Obama not only renewed in back 2015…he strengthen it.

Fact remain…48 democrat senators voted for original patriot act.

lawmakers should set the rules governing free speech and not private tech companies…

Dont get more conservative then that…

How long as the right been claiming that children are being indoctrinated into liberals via the public school system… yet there are still plenty of young conservatives. This is just another unfounded conspiracy theory.

Here is concept…why don’t everyone allow free speech?

It was already law for 10 plus years, and you want to try and blame Obama? And what would have happened if he let it expire? We would have heard non stop, including on here, how he is weak on terrorism.

She’s got the moves like Jagger.

Does our government not already set rules for speech? Or am I free to libel someone?

Here is screen shot of conversation.

I’ve grown bored with your denial…schools over.

I disagree… I have rythm but can’t move my legs while dancing without looking like I’ve pulled a hammy…lol. Upper body, I can groove like a mutha…:sunglasses:.

Surrender accepted…I’ll allow you to keep your sword and side arm.

Both.

Indoctrination doesn’t always take and of course there is counter-indoctrination.

I agree. Democrats don’t get a pass on matters concerning the Patriot Act.

1 Like

You believe thats more likely than there just not being indoctrination in public schools besides a few outlying teachers?

It’s systemic. Goes back to reconstruction.

What evidence is there to support it?

History.

Look the man has on more than one occasion incited violence, made threats and other TOS violations and they have let it slide over at the Twitter. Now he has gone too far. I don’t expect anyone to understand that but I have never understood why politicians get to post things on Twitter that the rest of us could not. Rules are Rules…are they not.