Is it time for the democratic party to start supporting the police?

I don’t understand blaming millions of liberals for the actions of a few hundred in relation to Darrin Wilson.

I would tell people that the police are not out to harm you. If confronted by a police officer, simply be respectful and compliant and you will not be injured. Good idea?

Because none of them supported him. Not in congress, not anywhere. Nobody wanted to give him due process. And none admitted they were wrong.

1 Like

Yup…
Never spent any time in jail. Did some stupid stuff that could have got me in jail, but was never caught.
You?

Yep. Nobody was ever shot while being compliant with police. It seems to always start with a scuffle of some type.

What did you do? And why did you do it? Who was the victim?

Great idea.
But, reality clearly shows, being black, or brown…changes the situation…even when being respectful.

Yep. Tell Oscar Grant…wait, he’s dead. Can’t tell him. Was being polite to police. But was killed anyways.

It is a great idea. Just common sense. I have no idea why nobody will recommend it . It’s bewildering.

Brown people don’t get shot in the act of complying with police.

Yep, no one ever gets shot being compliant.

Yes. And police should also be informed that just because someone is black doesn’t mean they are out to resist you. Good idea?

1 Like

It helps…but there is too much evidence that clearly shows black or brown folks, are treated differently by some cops.

There’s that pampered white liberal naivite I was waiting for, thank you. lol

I wasn’t talking about being arrested or breaking the law, I’m talking about being a white boy driving home to a black neighborhood at 7am after working the night shift at Wal-Mart.

So yeah, don’t talk racial to me about white people when you clearly don’t even know anything about other white people. :rofl:

1 Like

Hey we are police officers. We are so scared if you don’t do exactly what we say we will shoot you until you are dead. Please praise us. We need no additional training or outreach. We are perfect.

Yes they do.

That would be the exception rather than the rule. Most are killed while resisting arrest.

The friends and relatives sometimes lie about it afterwards. Michael Brown comes to mind.

Hands up don’t shoot was a lie that caused a great deal of trouble.

1 Like

Fair point.
There is that one in a million situation. There will always be some bad people in the world. Are you saying that the democrats lack of support for the police is justified?

I would tell people that the police are not out to harm you. If confronted by a police officer, simply be respectful and compliant and you will not be injured. Good idea?

I know you have resource for a tremendous amount of info. Too bad you don’t use it.

Which doesn’t change the fact that you guys want to ignore that it even happens.

Nope.