Is It Real? Or Fake?

Enjoy your rants my friend. Get it out.

I sometimes type “thee” instead of “the”. It pisses me off.

It’s cool. Sometimes I suck at spelling also.

Kneeling during the anthem is pretty peaceful.

Is it the second?

You’re right. Maybe next year they can put up their middle fingers in peace also?

That’s pretty peaceful.

It won’t be the last. :wink:

none of that is praise of violent behavior.

what is violent about the middle finger?

Yet most domestic acts of terrorism are committed by right wing groups. This fits their modus operandi perfectly.

I can’t wait to get my super secret middle class tax cut, anyone else excited about this great deal the repubs have coming our way?

Get out of here with your facts.

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is. Sorry but just because a protest may offend you for some reason, is not a reason to shut it down.

There’s a difference between a typo and being unable to spell.

Also? I’ve never been registered with the Democratic Party. I told you that the last time you called me a Democrat when you were posting under your previous name.

1 Like

Uuum what? Obama’s father hates America, and what it stands for.

Democrats want open boarders, and that means terrorists can come and go as they please.

What are you smoking?

What does Obama father have to do with this?

Derp a derp a derp - no more from me. Only way to win with your ilk is not to play.

A majority of men, women, white people, people of color, registered voters, non-registered voters, old people, young people, Democrats, Republicans and so on all believe that more than one person was involved in Kennedy’s assassination. This is one of the few questions in this polarized age on which you can even find agreement among Hillary Clinton voters (59 percent believe in a conspiracy) and Trump voters (61 percent).

1 Like

With Trump fomenting intense hatred on a daily basis, this doesn’t surprise me one bit.

the little doggy, was saying that terrorists organizations were right wingers. I was simply trying to point out how much hatred and resentment the Democrat party has for America. And since Obama was the last president, that is how his father ties in.

If you had read the previous post that led up to that, you would have known.
But I don’t mind explaining things to you also.

The little doggy posted a true fact that majority of domestic political terrorism is done by the alt-right.