Is It Real? Or Fake?

Timing? Which Party is timing out just weeks before the elections? and who’s been ranting for months? lol. Get a watch! you need one obviously. And a calendar. Then come back and debate, when you’re up do date! lol.

Mueller is not a Democrat.

That sucks as a Democrat that you think mocking the American Flag and the National Anthem is funny. Do you mock the Armed Forces, and anyone in uniform such as police also?

The plight of the White Male in America is so hard…

Uuumm Seriously? The whole old playbook is really getting boring. Sexists, racists, homophobic. Is that all the Democrats really have? I mean besides allowing illegal things happen also, by encouraging it publicly, and helping it along money wise(such as illegal immigration).

You obviously have no interest in being honest about the actions of the leader of your party and the consequences of his words so enjoy your rants.

No, just the facade of patriotism that Donald and his merry band of sycophants engage in and get in bunches over when others see it as the ridiculous melodrama it is.

Now go hug a flag and wear a lapel pin like your lord and master.

3 Likes

Kneeling for the anthem has nothing to do with the military.

First world problems.

I guess you don’t like the timing of your party?
Nothing wrong with that my friend. The truth is sometimes hard to hear.
Just between you and me, I think they should fire their current strategists. lol.
Cause obviously, they’re losing extremely horrible to the opposition. lol.

What wrong with being patriotic(honoring) for the American flag, and honoring patriots of America, and veterans?

Enjoy your rants.

With the return address being blabbermouth shultz and Democrats being targeted lead me to suspect the Imran Awan group as being the prime suspect.

The last several years were bitterly hard as a member of the last persecuted group in America, let me tell you.

Fortunately Donald led us out of the desert and into the promised land of MAGA, like a modern day Tangerine Moses. :us:

1 Like

Enjoy your cheese and whine.

1 Like

promosed? 1

Nothing. What’s wrong with allowing protests in this country?

Apologies, posting on thee cell phone means an occasional typo.

1 Like

From Rush’s show to your posts, it’s not the first time it’s happened.

Well if they were peaceful protests that would be awesome! Especially when the Democratic party is all about peace and love right? owe, and don’t forget equality!!! I think the part is about 5 minutes in if you don’t want to listen to all of what she has to say? But the general gist of it, isn’t about peace, or love, or equality. It’s about disruption, and harassment. Just incase you never have seen this video? lol.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/maxine_waters_god_is_on_our_side.html