Is it Race or Culture?

What do those maps tell you about central government rule, if anything?

You thought it.

What is “white man’s burden”?

Y’know, the Kipling poem.

Of who? Sneaky? Nah. You suspect, not him.

Expansion, and areas of influence? I’m not sure what your thesis is here.

Just making sure. That’s not conservative. Except for the mechanism, it is liberal. Reconstruction.

Ah. The racist…

An’ for all ’is dirty ’ide
’E was white, clear white, inside
When ’e went to tend the wounded under fire! It was ‘Din! Din! Din!’
With the bullets kickin’ dust-spots on the green.

Always conservatives out saying that stuff so ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

What do you mean?

Looking at those maps, is central government rule possible?

I have no reason to believe why not. We’re Americans. We can do anything.

Actions speak louder than words.

Yeah, you all have been babied. The libs feel like they have to accommodate a bunch of folks who don’t give damn if the “justice” system ■■■■■ over black people (from the cops to the courts) or those who cheer while immigrant children are ■■■■■■ with.

Look at the libs champion John McCain or even George Bush at the funeral. All the libs freakin’ do is give conservatives a back door out of social consequences.

Conservatives couldn’t have it easier and still they persist with their racial whining.

:rofl: Nice bumper sticker.

Brutus

The first question that presents itself on the subject is, whether a confederated government be the best for the United States or not? Or in other words, whether the thirteen United States should be reduced to one great republic, governed by one legislature, and under the direction of one executive and judicial; or whether they should continue thirteen confederated republics, under the direction and controul of a supreme federal head for certain defined national purposes only?

I fully support a political party running on the platform of dissolving the Union. Maybe the system of government we have currently isn’t working optimally. I think I would agree with that. Lets see what solutions people can offer.

I might read that ■■■■ after I retire. Sounds interesting… if academic.

But enough about me, what about you?

“Optimally”? I don’t think it’s working at all.

I can’t agree with this. Our system of government is working to a certain degree of effectivity (is this a word? My spellcheck says no). It could work better, but it is inarguable to say that it isn’t working at all.

Well, I was a lib so that answers that question.