Is it possible to hack an election?

I like, I like

It is all in under the control of the software/malware:

https://twitter.com/A_Blossom4USA/status/1325500457331138567

Almost 20000 votes shifted from Trump to Biden.

If you knew how vote totals were actually transferred from state databases to media reporting databases, you wouldn’t say that.

Every time I see videos like this (and there have been many such videos over the years) my first thought is “Ah…people who have no clue!”

:rofl::rofl:

Would you trust your 401k to a system that has massive known vulnerabilities to hacking?

Everything is connected to the internet at least periodically That allows vote fraud on a scale never seen before in US elections.

NBC found machines online months ahead of the election, and “updates” were occurring during and around voting:

Manually counting paper ballots, where used, may be the only way to get an accurate count. Everything else is easily manipulated remotely.

The observed changes in vote totals are consistent manipulations to avoid detection. Voting stations keep track of the total number of votes cast so moving votes from one candidate to the other does not raise flags.

Now, maybe you can explain why all of the dead people vote the same, in this case, Democrat.

Dead Lives Matter.

You realize that CNN is not the official vote count, right? Like there are numerous levels and steps between the number you see on screen and the real, final vote count? This could be a CNN producer entering data wrong and then correcting it. Some county election staffer entering the wrong number on a website. A thousand different possibilities. For your own mental health you should learn at least the basics of how US elections work sometime.