Is it possible to hack an election?

Clearly Trump is real confused about what happens when a Presidential candidate hits 270 ECs.

Yes he’s alleging vans marked “Biden/Harris” are pulling up to counting stations and dropping off fake ballots.

Because if you’re cheating, of course you’re going to advertise who you are in big letters on the side of a van.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ok, Trump does not like to read but does.

Biden on the other hand gets confused about little things and has a problem putting sentences together and a big problem reading a teleprompter.

That is not a problem. I can accept that Trump lost when I know he lost.

I’m trying to figure out why they hacked Philadelphia and allowed Trump to do better in Philly than he did in 2016.

But in GOP-controlled Berks, where they probably couldn’t get their hacking operation in place, Trump did worse than he did in 2016.

I’m so consoozed…

Covfefe.

Which is an obscure French term related to existentialism, seen quite frequently in the works of Camus.

Which libs would know if they ever picked up a book.

I call midmorning horse ■■■■ on that one.

1 Like

If this is the case, you’d think those Russians would have hacked the election for Trump right? So how did he lose?

Ok Trump does not like to read. He know he must read do he does. I don’t like to read either. But I know I must read to having knowledge.

It is ok to not like something.

On the other hand sleepy Joe is lost after he takes one step.

When will you know he lost? 2022? 2024? Never?

I stand corrected.

And yet this confused person who’s lost after one step beat Trump. Got 75M+ votes.

Doesn’t say much about your candidate, does it?

At least your standing.

Says it was not a mandated landslide and as our Vice President Pence said, it ain’t over.

It is more sleepy Joe handlers hoodwinking Dimocrats

Of course it may not vindicate Our President and when it is over then I can move in peacefully.

As someone who has been in IT for 20+ years, many of those as software developer, I will say YES.

There are always loop hole or vulnerability that the IT guy/developer knows but don’t bring it up. That will open a can of worm no one wants to see. It was impossible to fix everything when I was a developer. Also very costly so everyone seem to ignore and hope for the best.

1 Like

Bravo my friend. I am going to screen shot that and put it on my office wall.

Post a pic when it’s up! :star_struck:

And one back at ya

41FcpKz00xL