Is it possible Sessions is just waiting for the right time?

What law did Sessions follow when he recused himself?

Why do you think that would be the deciding factor? They already have the House and the Senate. And Donald has been hating on Sessions for a while now.

Basic constitutional guidelines, separation of powers. Trump acts as if the AG is HIS attorney. he isn’t.

Donald Trump is the President. The power of the executive branch is vested in the President. The Department of Justice is in the executive branch of the government.

The head of the Department of Justice, the Attorney General, is part of the President’s cabinet and serves at the pleasure of the President.

The president is not pleased with Sessions.

You didn’t answer the question “What law did Sessions follow when he recused himself?”

Ethics.

You either want that or you don’t.

Sessions quoted a specific law when he recused himself. That is what I asked for. “Separation of power” isn’t it.

I heard that too. I also heard McConnell won’t declare a recess and that stops Trump from making recess appointments. Whether that is for or against Trump I can’t say, the ways of Washington and K Street puppet masters do nothing in the light.

He didn’t have to but it would have looked bad if he hadn’t since he was quite possibly one of those being investigated.

The fact is, that investigation has been the biggest issue of Trump’s presidency, the subject of most of the press coverage since his taking office, and the number one topic of discussion in the country so he should have never taken the job or simply stepped down.

To the bolded you probably got that one thing right out of the entire post.

What is it you’re trying to be?

Yes in fact he is. The AG serves at his pleasure just like every other appointee.

The AG is not the president’s personal attorney. That’s why he has his own personal attorneys.

Great point. Of course, nobody asserted that he is.

While you tried to pretend that you didn’t know what dad49er was saying.

What he said was gibberish.

A participant on a political forum.

Not as bad as it looks for Rosenstein, imo.

The letter Lindsey Graham sent to Rosenstein, in this link.

Top Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is pressing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on whether the Justice Department official should recuse himself from the Robert Mueller investigation due to his own connections to the case.

LOL called it, @MidwestIndy

1 Like

It would look equally bad.