Is it not time for our mainstream media to report the U.S. is under attack?

It’s almost like he couldn’t have cared less about those homeless camps until it fit his narrative. :grin:

1 Like

Folks crossing the border weren’t born here.

Ok.

Why do we care so much about citizenship again?

That thing I got for being born here.

Dehumanization? Stating truth and facts is dehumanization?

You apparently are unaware our founders felt the same way in regard to an identifiable class found in all generations.

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners who are now invading our southern border to stay here should be considered as a “high misdemeanor” !

JWK

As each day passes it appears the United States is being defeated from within without a shot being fired.

What?

Yup! Free government cheese certainly does draw the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of Central America:

JWK

I saw World War Z.

Using terms that we might apply to an infestation of some pest like invasion and swarm is dehumanizing.

Many of the founders owned slaves which involves dehumanization magnitudes worse than what you wrote… so probably not the best source to prop up your argument.

The founders also thought woman were second class citizens.

The founders were great people however they weren’t perfect.

Allan

Indeed, they had many great ideas and we should be forever grateful for the blood and sweat they put into founding this great nation. But by today’s moral standards they were worse than many of today’s conservatives. The women stuff I can kind of let slide because that was the times, but there were clearly plenty of people at the time of the founding that knew slavery was wrong and so the fact that some of them continued to keep slaves is pretty reprehensible.

Odd moral math. Since there are clearly a lot of people today that think eating meat is wrong, does that make me reprehensible when I eat meat now or only later on after it becomes the prevailing view? Or neither?

3 Likes

I’m against eating humans.

That’s nice I guess, now for that pesky moral dilemma.

People are crossing the imaginary line. This is an attack.

1 Like

My characterizations are accurate. My use of “swarm” and “invasion”, are accurate in the context used. You just don’t like my characterizing what is taking place in succinct terms.

:roll_eyes:

The bottom line is, there is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?

And how is filling the United States with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries advancing the general welfare of the United States and HER citizens?

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust Fund with millions of illegal entrants and foreigners who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

Your internal justifications don’t make it less dehumanizing.

I don’t think the Biden Administration agrees with your hyperbolic assessment of the situation.

Maybe its not. Some people are willing to sacrifice a little in the name of altruism.

swarm

/swɔːm/

See definitions in:

All

Zoology

Science

noun

1. a large or dense group of flying insects.

a swarm of locusts”

verb

(of flying insects) move in or form a swarm.

“a plague of locusts swarmed across the countryside”

move somewhere in large numbers.

“protesters were swarming into the building”

I’m pretty sure posters here and media described protesters as swarming the Capitol. Is saying, “I’m taking an elderly person for a walk” dehumanising because we happen to use the same terminology for dogs?

Are we going to move from segregating language into groups of words that can only be used of particular races, to segregating language into groups of words that can only be used of particular species?

2 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about. If the characterizations engaged in are “dehumanizing” as you claim, then those engaging in those activities ought to stop.

Aside from that, how is filling the United States with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries advancing the general welfare of the United States and HER citizens?

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust Fund with millions of illegal entrants and foreigners who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

Sure you do… you choice of words is very deliberate.

No, I have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, my choice of words is deliberate and characterize activities in succinct terms. If those activities are “dehumanizing” as you claim, shouldn’t those engaging in such “dehumanizing” activates stop?

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

1 Like

We all know about your suicidal “altruism” fallenturtle!

Yup. We know all about your kind of “altruism” . . . “From each according to their ability to pay, to each who needs help living a decent life.” ___ fallenturtle

You kind of “altruism” embraces the children of American citizens attending public schools having their activities cut to pay for the special needs of the children of those flooding across our border LINK

You kind of “altruism” is just fine with our nation’s health care system being over burdened with the healthcare needs of those invading our border LINK

Indeed, your thoughtless “altruism” has no concern that America’s laboring class citizens are having the property they have earned by the sweat of their labor [their paychecks] confiscated to pay for the births of “anchor babies” to illegal aliens, which in turn opens the door for more taxpayer financed benefits for this class of illegal alien, which sucks the life blood of American citizens like a swarm of ticks and fleas. See Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense

"It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with a woman who is nine months pregnant. She’s rushed to a south Texas hospital to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won’t cost her a dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid."

Indeed, your suicidal “altruism” now has America’s veterans sleeping in the streets while the Biden Administration is housing the surge of foreigners flooding into our country from Central America in expensive hotels at taxpayer expense! LINK

The sad truth is, under your “altruism”, American citizens are becoming homeless and sleeping in the streets while illegal entrants are housed in expensive hotels at taxpayer expense:

You seem to forget that our Constitution commands our federal government to “repel invasions” and not encourage invasions with government mandated “free cheese” for those who swarm our border which is financed by confiscating the bread which America’s laboring class citizens have earned by the sweat of their labor.

You kind of “altruism”, fallenturtle, ignores the distinction between CHARITABLE GIVING and tax tyranny to support the healthcare needs of millions of foreign nationals who have invaded America’s borders.

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust fund with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

2 Likes