Is it not time for our mainstream media to report the U.S. is under attack?

…and as can be seen already in this thread, a second problem is that so many in our country…IMO due to there being peace for so long, sleep in la-la land, believing their l’il world is safe and sound…permanantly.

How many people, when trying to enter a side of Berlin, were shot by the side they were trying to defect to.

Illegals in Hotels with three meals a day, swimming pool, etc. while Americans are sleeping in the streets.

1 Like

If we were being invaded by North Koreans, would we give them a warning as they came upon our shores?

Normally I’d agree with you, but John said its in invasion. He even used the word swarm as if to imply they are subhuman, some sort of rat like infestation. I’m surprised he’s not suggesting giant mouse trap like devices.

While the children of American citizens attending public schools are having activities cut to pay for the special needs of the children of those flooding across our border LINK]

and our nation’s health care system is being over burdened with the healthcare needs of those invading our country LINK

and taxpayer funded public housing meant to help our nation’s poor citizens is being filled with Central America’s poverty stricken population LINK

and the Biden Administration is housing the surge of foreigners flooding into our country from Central America in expensive hotels at taxpayer expense! LINK

The sad truth is, American citizens are sleeping in the streets while illegal entrants are housed in expensive hotels at taxpayer expense:

And after all this, all you have to offer is a snarky remark?

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust fund with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

1 Like

Zero chance. The media is part of the Biden communication team. Why would they do that? You may as well ask Jen to report it.

4 Likes

Yes, that about sums it up.

Well, since you advocate “From each according to their ability to pay, to each who needs help living a decent life.” ___ fallenturtle

I can understand why you posted that snarky remark, even though American Citizens are PAYING THE PRICE for Biden’s open border policy.

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who paid into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust fund with millions of illegal entrants who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

I know, I’m a monster.

I think we can absorb them. I also think there is validity in concerns that we can’t afford to… but your presentation is a little much. Why do you have to go the dehumanization route?

I’ll take migrants crossing the border over most republicans any day of thecweek

2 Likes

I’ll trade 3 libs for 5 Mexicans or others from central/South America…deal?

Edit to add. Maybe I should say trade 3 White libs. :wink:

1 Like

“Not now John…somethin’, somethin’, wily Japanese.”

1 Like

Used to be a country had to go to war and pillage and enslave to get fresh talent. We’ve got people willingly traversing the Darién Gap as the middle leg of a journey and get upset about it.

It’s almost like he couldn’t have cared less about those homeless camps until it fit his narrative. :grin:

1 Like

Folks crossing the border weren’t born here.

Ok.

Why do we care so much about citizenship again?

That thing I got for being born here.

Dehumanization? Stating truth and facts is dehumanization?

You apparently are unaware our founders felt the same way in regard to an identifiable class found in all generations.

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners who are now invading our southern border to stay here should be considered as a “high misdemeanor” !

JWK

As each day passes it appears the United States is being defeated from within without a shot being fired.

What?

Yup! Free government cheese certainly does draw the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of Central America:

JWK

I saw World War Z.