Is it illegal to be a racist?

:rofl: well that’s bull ■■■■■ Is it a public school?

1 Like

Unacceptable thoughts are up. It’s time to act.

1 Like

Your wiki is open.

Unsupported? You think a government school can do that? Is education a right or not?

Where are you getting that they are not allowed “jurisdiction” to look into this matter? Where are you getting that their investigation is only of time and place of that photo?

From the article in the op

WPR and the AP say the school district and Baraboo police are investigating.

Wasn’t done ona school grounds, nor at a school activitiey.

Why should the district be investigatng? Why should the Baraboo police be investigating this?

1 Like

Where are you getting a school can look into private conduct world-wide or take away rights?

What those kids do away from that school is none of the school’s ■■■■■■■ business.

What happened to this country.

3 Likes

I doubt there is an official police investigation. It seems the police have announced no such investigation.

One what grounds?

“Investigating” means you are taking away rights? What are you even talking about?

Kids are already being indoctrinated on multiple of things, from sexual deviance behavior to political hatred.

2 Likes

The “law” Nebraska posted.

If they do get expelled, I hope they sue the school out of existence. School ends at the sidewalk.

1 Like

The Baraboo police department said in a Facebook post that it was aware of the photo controversy and officers are assisting the school district’s investigation.

What was that announcement again?

They are helping the district with the investigation?

That means they possibly think something illegal has occured if they are helping in the investigation.

No, it doesn’t mean that.

Why are the police helping with any investigation? What law was broken that should involve them in the investigation?

The PD facebook posts says they are assisting the school district. Why are police involved?

“The Baraboo police department said in a Facebook post that it was aware of the photo controversy and officers are assisting the school district’s investigation.”

It seems to me the act of assisting with the school’s investigation does not mean there is an official police investigation.

I disagree? With them assisting in the investigation, someone at some level thinks a law may have been broken somehow in this.

The school doing an investigation on a picture from the previous year is crazy as well.

Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree.

No law need be broken for police to involve themselves with a matter.

Yep. People call the police for barbecuing in the park.

Yes. And depending upon the laws in the city, the police department/dispatch will send officers. If there is no prohibition and/or there are fire rings in the part the officer won’t do anything and the “investigation” basically is the officer showing up, seeing it’s within the law, tell them to enjoy their dinner and leave.

Something tells me that’s not how they are assisting in the school district investigation.

1 Like