Is insulting the voter a smart thing to do?

What is the question? Is it predicated on the mistaken premise that Republicans don’t insult Democrats?

I’m sorry Mr. Mayor but that isn’t just a mistake. It’s inexcusable and I hope the door does hit you in the ass.

If you were convinced you couldn’t win power by legitimate means, maybe you can provoke your opposition into violent reactions to extreme rhetoric, incite civil collapse, and grab control of some of the fragments when the present order disintegrates.

Trump supporters love it when their choice of politician insults those gun grabbing godless baby killers.

They get mighty verklempt when they think they might be on the recount end though.

Insulting anyone isnt that productive to begin with but in this political environment I would go with it really doesnt matter. The lines are drawn. You could catch either one of these guys with a dead hooker in their trunk and they’ll still get votes. Independents are by the most part already committed. I dont see much grey here. Either you’re a blood or crypt.

Again. Google it. You ask far too many questions. Do your own research.

It was obviously a rhetorical question.