Is hillary Missing a Golden Opportunity, Or Time To Jump In Pantsuit and All

I think they’re coming to the realization that other democrats can beat Trump so they have to harken back to the one candidate that Trump beat in the electorial college.

Trump was never supposed to beat Hillary even according to Fox.

We’ll be sitting here 3 years from now with President Biden refusing to commute Trump’s prison sentence and the usual suspects will still be bringing up Hillary Clinton.

Ha! No mention of russian collusion conspiracy.

When caughtinthemiddle gives up on it you know it was fake to begin with.

Well, I knew it was fake to begin with from the start, but libs never cared as long as “orange man bad!!”

1 Like

Every national poll was pretty accurate :thinking:

Hillary will be President Biden’s revenge on Donald as he makes her his Sec of State.

Republican heads will explode.

It was a few of the State polls such as Michigan that ended up not being that accurate.

Trump is still talking about her at his rally’s. He just loves that “lock her up” chant.
And she won’t run. She is much too busy running that child sex ring out of that pizza joint.

Remember the 2016 narrative - that in that all-star lineup of GOP candidates, only Donald was capable of beating her. And he did, in the

Greatest.
Electoral.
Landslide.
in.
Probably.
the.
History.
of.
the.
World.

Nothing has juiced them to such an extent since. It’s only natural they’d pine to see her run again.

1 Like

One of the few positives of the crazy reality TV alternative universe we Iive in is that no more Clintons, no more Bushes is a reality.

I right there with you on Clinton, but why are such a Trump supporter? Did you not know Clintons and Trumps are old family friends because they both are Liberal NYC elites? It just that in 2008 Trump stop hiding his racism because he saw racists in the GOP eat up the hate on a black POTUS. Oddly Obama’s policies where slightly to right of say John Kerry, yet Trump supported Kerry in 2004. Why is it you can see corruption of Clinton’s but can’t see it in Trump when they are basically of same molds, just Clinton where not dumb spoiled rich kids, just unethical people who got money as adults.

Well it hard to predict a contest where rules are not really made and weighted evenly. Polls can only base statistical outcomes on # of votes. To boil it down to small minute number of votes that won Trump the election is impossible unless you actual had a vote before hand that was used for the voting. Or political system no longer represents the country as a whole but 4-5 states.

Libs don’t need Hillary…they have their skirt with Pocahontas.

1 Like

They have their squaw. “I will give you everything Bernie will give plus I am a trans native american.”

1 Like

Wishful thinking. I hate her worse.

Hillary is the only person you guys know Trump can beat. It sounds scared and desperate trying to recruit her to run. Is that what it is @ohknow35? Trumpies are getting scared and desperate?

All the investigations into her and Obama’s Deepstate will eventually end and everyone will be informed.

Can’t wait!

Meh, I am pretty sure he can beat any of them excepting maybe Biden, we;ll see if he manages to survive the primary.