Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court?

Of course you do…You’re a Con, and every question is another chance to be a victim.

She’s not a Democrat elected official so no she’s not a threat to the SC. :roll_eyes:

In fact, this ruling by the SC threatens themselves as it does the other equal branches of government since it not only sets a precedent for past and future Presidents, but lack of privilege could also extend to Congressional members and SC justices as well.

I can’t wait to delve into Obama & Bidens privilege during their tenure as POTUS, and possibly Nancy Pelosi’s dirty business dealings, and who is blackmailing Chief Justice Roberts?

Wow, good job SCOTUS :crazy_face:

JMO

That’s a canned liberal answer when you guys have nothing else to say…and in this case it’s a BS comment. (Which by the way is always the case).

1 Like

No…The BS comment was the poster stating that I was looking for an apology after I already said I wasn’t. I was simply looking for your explanation of what makes him a good leader.

1 Like

Which I offered…

Your accusation of “victimization” was and is nothing more than a predictable lib meme which you guys lazily fall back on a lot.

You do you it doesn’t matter, I literally could care less what y’all think but don’t pretend “your acting like a victim” does anything for your credibility…

1 Like

Was that comment even to you?..lol. Go back and read it again and who I was replying to.

It was in reference to something that started with me…

And I ll post where and when I believe I have something to say.

Stop being such a victim.

2 Likes

The best Justice on the court and they hate him for it.

Sure am proud not to be a lib.

3 Likes

A great many yes. Look at Joy Reid.

4 Likes

Joy, is no joy…

1 Like

Very true. Joyless Reid.

Victimhood is more fun, for some.

Screen-Shot-2019-03-12-at-6.34.04-PM-1

1 Like

Not even an itty bitty amount of irony in this post bud.

1 Like

There are two kook fringe libs on tv named joy. Reid and Behar…they both strike me as the most joyless people on the planet

3 Likes

Truer words never spoken! :+1: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

The only interpretation that matters…old, white men.

1 Like

And how many Republicans/Cons in Washington are minorities?..lol. Or in statehouses for that matter…

Who is Senator Tim Scott for $500 Alex?

One… And you think thats a gotcha…lol