Is Ginni Thomas a Threat to the Supreme Court?

Liberal meltdowns happens if the situation interrupts their notions and narratives.

1 Like

This thread devolved quickly, but predictably.

Because sheā€™s involved in cases that go before him.

His interpretation of it,

1 Like

I reread the opinion piece several times and passed gas.

After all this is the New Yorker. Libs take advantage of the New Yorker Winter Sale. It comes with a free tote bag.

The perks are:

1. Listen to narrated stories and podcast
  2. Play the Crossword puzzles
  3. Solve the daily Name Drop quiz
  4. Enjoy cartoons
  5. Get narrative and talking point updates
1 Like

What is your interpretation?

Do they now?

We are getting it back on course.

1 Like

Devolved? Ummmmā€¦ itā€™s about conflict of interest based on spouse activity.

I think what happened ā€¦ it did not devolveā€¦ it is still about conflict of interest based on spouse activity. But itā€™s now including cases youĀ© want to hide :rofl:

2 Likes

We can skip down the progressive road to the tidal wave of tears that accompany every story that conflicts with their narrative. The drama, the torment, the misery.

They have hated Justice Thomas from day one.

Which I happen to believe to be the correct interpretationā€¦your original question seemed to suggest I should apologize for that.

Sorryā€¦

I very much believe he has been one if the best judges if his era.

If you disagree your entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

You are correct smartest guy in the room leftism is pretty predictable.

1 Like

Donā€™t say you are sorry. Justice Thomas is a good Justice.

Like I saidā€¦what that man went through in his confirmation until today heā€™s been a bit of a targetā€¦

Which is sad because what a great example to hold up for all of us, but in particular for young people if color.

That was the sarcastic definition of ā€œsorryā€. Iā€™m really not!

1 Like

Not at allā€¦

I beg to differ.

You meanā€¦libs are racist?

1 Like

Sadly that tends to depend on the ideas and attitudes of the individuals being discussed.

They donā€™t care about Thomasā€™s wifeā€™s politics, they just want him to recuse himself from as many cases as possible because of their political biases.
That article is full of stuff like she belonged to an organization that had another member who had a case before the court.
How about anyone who has a spouse who is registered as a Democrat or Republican recuse themself?
So sad to see posters jump on some lame political article and treat it as if it were a real thing.

They just canā€™t stand it that they have the House, Senate and Presidency but canā€™t take over the courts. How are they going to survive in a year if current polls hold steady?