Is Gabby Petito a symbol of white racism?

There are linked words in the article quoted, it’s obvious where its from…But if it makes you feel better. Same page I linked earlier.

I remember a national outcry of young cute Black girl gun down couple years ago…I’m not sure if they ever found the shooter.

All I’m saying if they give these victims same attention as they gave Michael Brown…then Joy Reid wouldn’t be making such racial comments.

1 Like

Yea. Humans suck.

So, the thread was a ruse then to tie a pretty young blonde girl to black people missing/murdered not being news worthy?

It has nothing to do with how I feel. A simple “from my link above” would have sufficed.

So it seems…

It’s all about race being played to manipulate agenda they want to promote.

The media has the power to bring inner city killing to life…but again that bring wrong attention to their conditions…conditions that libs have created.

So they play racism with pretty White girl.

2 Likes

Without looking it up… what was her name?

Breonna Taylor

Again…Killed by cops. Juuust a bit of a difference.

Again, so what? What’s different about it?

Can’t remember…but remember the image. But again I can’t remember Gabby Petito…hell I can’t even pronounce her last name. :wink:

They are all guilty of it. Sadly, stories of a missing you blonde girl are gonna generate more money. It’s not a lib thing…your side does it equally.

Be the most clicked page on Fox News… along with illegal immigrant crime.

70% of the population vs 10% of the population, of course it’s going to generate more interest.

Then there’s the whole boyfriend saga.

…it has a Wiki entry?!

Casey Anthony? Elizabeth Smart?

2 Likes

There is a hell of a difference, if you can’t see that, then there is no point discussing it. But I’m sure you do…

Her too…she looks like a cheerful young lady.

This is image that sticks to my brain.

Her name is Jaslyn Adams.

1 Like

What’s the difference?