Is Gabby Petito a symbol of white racism?

You should start a thread on it

1 Like

Canada slowly tries to walk out of the room.

5 Likes

Yeah. That one was really bad. And that cop got off.

I remember a particular poster here defending it too.

I honestly think that Floyd was resonate because it was cell phone and not body camera footage and that people were home and out of work.

I did…it’s tied together.

It would go well.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the manner in which they have been killed that makes it news worthy.

It was no doubt a snuff film…as in Daniel Shaver.

Are you saying young Black girl gun down in the streets wouldn’t receive national attention? Or does that attention brings unwanted spotlight on living conditions of progressive leadership?

I hadn’t considered that. My assumption was because she was a YouTuber so lots of people knew of her.

So is it objectionable that Reid made a legitimate complaint that the vast majority of these types of stories that go national revolve around a particular look of the victim and that maybe the media shouldn’t hype those particular things for money?

1 Like

You are all over the place.

Focus man… focus.

1 Like

Are you saying their isn’t any cute/pretty Black kids?

Black kids are among the most adorable of children.

What the hell is that? Are you arguing that media depicts crimes committed by black men far more than crimes committed by white men?

Please tell me you are :rofl:

As I said…Criminal Black Man Syndrome is alive and well in this country.

The media does have the power to bring shooting victims in our inner cities to life. The question you need to ask yourself why haven’t they done so.

Its not exactly a secret that the inner cities are run down and that there is gun violence between black people… so I find it strange when folks on the right create conspiracy theories that the left is trying to cover up what is relatively common knowledge. It would be like trying to cover up that Florida has palm trees.

2 Likes

Well @conan is the term wrong? Is there, or is there not disproportionate coverage of missing woman based on the race of the victim?

Pretty White girls are raped and killed all the time.

You need to cite your sources please.

Maybe there could a news website with a “black crime” section.

Uh…