Is Fox News censoring Hannity?

Well after doing a google search I am pretty much convinced that you are just making stuff up now.

Enjoy reality scooter, itā€™s bout to kick your butt . By the way, the Eastern District Court Michigan has now seized all Dominion machines in the Detroit area after the 22 Antrim county machines forensic report proved voter fraud .

1 Like

Link please. Thanks.

The Marshall Report, go read it .

Google searchā€¦lmao scooter. You should have just searched the DNC . Go to Triumph News Network and start watching videoā€™s , so you have a clue what is going on .,

Do you mean the Marshall Project?

Does my comment say project ?

If you are referring to videos about election fraud conspiracy theories, no thanks. I deal in reality. Not supposition that is not backed up with evidence.

Well then, do you mean the Marshall Project pod cast?
I canā€™t find any other link.

Search Simon Parkes , and watch his videoā€™s of what the DOD and DHS is doing behind the scenes . Parkes is a former British intelligence officer who the CIA tried to hire years ago . Then maybe you can prepare yourself for the huge disappointment coming .

Fox has a dilemma. Itā€™s name is Tucker, Sean and Laura. They love the ratings and the cash they bring in. But what they say? Not so much.

Well I watched his Dec 21st video. What a crock of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  For starters he doesnā€™t have a clue about what the SCOTUS can and can not do. And what is really funny is that so many of you guys are talking about throwing out the Pennsylvania results like it would make a difference. Biden still wins the EC.
And I also read about Parkes claims about aliens. Another conspiracy theory with no evidence.
Like I said, I focus on arguments based on fact evidence. And if what Parkes is saying comes true, then I will admit that I was wrong. But Iā€™m not banking on it.

Obvious Poe is obvious.

I liked your other title better. Obvious moped is obvious

1 Like

They donā€™t want to know. Hear no evil and see no evil.

Hands over their eyes and ears.

Tell us please.

1 Like

Liberals tried to hide " President canā€™t use the insurrection act " in their stimulus bill ā€¦ lmao !

The guy who claims he had a child with an alien?

I assure you, he was never ā€œBritish intelligenceā€, and the CIA definitely never tried to hire him.

1 Like

He also sells a 5g bio shield. Thatā€™s some high grade tech right thereā€¦

339 bucks for a usb drive

Watch the Dec. 19th one ., lol !