Is Fox News censoring Hannity?

Tripling down? There was collusion! There was collusion! There was collusion!

I’m glad that you agree with the facts.

Murdoch liberal kids , you can bet on it !. It’s why Fox is in a freefall in the ratings now .

1 Like

The article won’t link. It is in the USA Today Money section and is titled:
Could Fox News lose its grip on far-right conservative viewers to Newsmax, OAN?

At some point both Newsmax and OAN will have to admit that Trump lost. So it will be after that where we shall see how things even out.

Can’t admit what didn’t happen ! Overwhelming liberal election fraud documented now. Not to mention the election laws broken in so many states

2 Likes

No evidence of election fraud. And no election laws were broken.
Multiple courts have ruled.

No court has ruled scooter, they all refuse to even hear 1 word . But as the 82nd Airborne states on it’s Facebook page … " A Storm is Coming " !

1 Like

Multiple courts were presented affidavits which were considered hearsay. The Lawyer’s were then asked to present their confirming evidence. They didn’t have any. So the courts dismissed the cases. And that is what the rulings were.

no it’s not.

You have no clue what is happening behind the scenes scooter… and I love it !

Not a single court listened to any of the evidence scooter. The liberal judges refused from the start. By the way scooter, only state legislatures can change election laws, so there goes another liberal lie .

Okay, I’ll bite because you seem not to get the facts straight. What evidence did they refuse to hear?
In every case where the Lawyer’s were asked to produce the evidence they had to admit that they didn’t have any. So what evidence are you talking about?
Also what is the liberal lie about changing election laws? As far as I can see, where any argument was made about changes in election rules the courts said that all that were challenged were done properly.
So what is the lie?

In for a penny, in for a pound.

1 Like

Oh you have no idea how much I know moped… it’s the great bamboozle coming!

1 Like

Several swing state legislatures, after taking the time to listen to, consider and debate the evidence for election fraud, are moving to decertify the electoral college votes certified by their secretaries of state. No evidence, indeed!

And which states are those? Link?

You can wait until your fake news sources decide they can’t hide reality from you any more, and finally tell you which states they are.

this line of defense is a cop-out.

Only 3 types of people who deny election fraud, those who are stupid, those who lie and those who are involved in it. DOD’s Cyber Warfare unit had entered Hammer and scorecards software over 2 years ago scooter. That’s why Trump created the 12 Sept 2018 EO turning over election fraud to the DHS and DOD . Trump and selected DOD officers sat in a SCIF with the Cyber Warfare unit waiting for the liberal criminal party’s election fraud . They have everything . " A Storm is coming "

Cool story bro. And I’m sure you will be repeating it at noon on Jan 20th as Joe Biden is sworn in as POTUS.