Is Biden a pathological liar just really stooopid

Are you asking permission? Start one. Have you forgotten who’s name is on this forum and who’s generosity allows you to post here?

Do you have a problem with a leader being a pathological liar? simple question :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

trump doesn’t really do “running”
wobbling, yes
hiding in bunkers, yes
ambling down ramps, yes
mopping back to the white house after a failed rally…definitely.

running ? nope

No. Not at all like Trump. Dumb question. Trump takes questions nearly 100 percent of the time. Do not post falsehoods. Biden fled like he was in a jailbreak. Chicken ■■■■

All pols are liars. Very few of them are leaders.

1 Like

This is the first thing that pops up on the Clorox website:

" An Important Safety Message

Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances. People should always read the label for proper usage instructions. Disinfecting surfaces with bleach and other disinfecting products is one of the ways to help stop the spread of COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control. Our products are safe when used as directed. It’s critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy."

They had to do that because of Donnie Boy’s stoopid comments.

3 Likes

:+1:… Which is why we need to limit their power. Not give them more.

1 Like

What does it say on the masks?

What comments? Either Trump told people to drink bleach or he did not. I can’t find the quote can you?

What does what say on which masks?

I gotta admit, Biden gave a pretty inspiring speech. No mispronouncing of words, no ad-libz, no flailing.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1281313075929513985?s=21

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nearly 100 percent! Lol. If you can’t join them make it up!

Biden sucks so badly that you all are pissing your pants while hyper posting dumb ■■■■ , protecting Donny in threads and ignoring the actions of Donny. Brilliant I tell you

3 Likes

No, they did that because the majority of the people in the U.S. aren’t smart enough to come in out of the rain without direction.

1 Like

You are correct, that was a misstatement. Trump actually suggested injecting disinfectants, not drinking them.

Big difference?

5 Likes

Was it disinfectants or inject ultraviolet rays?

They’ve learned from the best.

You’re right, it was about injecting disinfectants. :rofl:

https://time.com/5835244/accidental-poisonings-trump/

I’m more upset about Biden’s characterization than Trump’s suggestion.

Because…reasons…

1 Like