Is Biden a pathological liar just really stooopid

He just claimed that Trump said “Maybe if you drank bleach the virus would go away.”

Than man is not in his right mind.

2 Likes

Both.

And the tweety birds have escaped his brain and now I’m hearing them.

2 Likes

I love it! Biden has a sense of humor. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1281307600307531777?s=21

3 Likes

Seriously, not literally

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with being a pathological liar :joy:

I mean, it’s a joke to us, but some idiots took it seriously. :joy:

2 Likes

All the Biden threads in the world wont distract from the fact Trump lost big time today.

Let the distractions continue.

6 Likes

when Trump loses america wins.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed the flood of anti-Biden threads this morning. Maybe we need a BDS thread?

2 Likes

Didn’t some manufacturers need to issue warnings not to ingest liquids not intended for human consumption?

1 Like

ryan also said that research had shown bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids in five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly. Trump suggested there would be more testing there, too.

“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” he said. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

Trump shouldn’t ponder things out loud at press conferences. Shouldn’t troll at rallies, shouldn’t “joke” to reporters. These words will come back to bite him as people work to beat him in an election. Play ■■■■■■ games win ■■■■■■ prizes. Sorry.

Ps Biden is fine and I can’t wait to vote for him.

1 Like

@altair1013 do you have a problem with a leader being a pathological liar? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

yup so stooopid. (did i get the right amount of o?)
https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1281310154072494085?s=20

great idea.

It’s only fair.

He ran away without taking questions. So nobody could ask if it was a joke. He looked angry when he said it.

It’s like Sudoku. You have to count the numbers for yourself.

fail.

would have been much cleverer had you made a tic-tac-toe reference. it was wide open

Why do you ask? Is Biden one?

Like Trump? :joy: :joy: :joy: