Is Anyone Noticing An Increase in Deaths Among Our Youth?

I’m going with fat kids, cake, and sedentary lifestyles. Yep, it’s the video game’s fault.

They figured out the mechanism that makes elevates the risk of blood clots in the AstraZeneca vaccine. That vaccine uses a completely different technology and delivery method than the Pfizer and Moderna shots. What would have to be explained is why there is an elevated risk among one specific sub group. Remember we are talking about nine unexpected deaths that may or may not be 100% attributed to a cardiac event… it says so in the study. Does that statistical signifigance go away if the age group isn’t so broad?

When? We obviously know about it. Major news organizations did stories on it… when exactly was it censored and banned?

I agree…the jury is still out. There may very well be more to this that what’s being revealed…hence…this thread so that we can all watch and post new information together. Thank you for the input.

1 Like

The grievance machine told them so. But if they found out about it… how was it hidden? :face_with_monocle:

Imagine thinking that humans have no impact on the environment.

There is a SLIGHT difference between “being caused by” and “no impact”.

Of course you know that but you couldn’t resist writing such an idiotic post.

1 Like

Not if you use the right premise for climate change. The scientific claim is that human activity is accelerating climate change due to an increase usage of greenhouse gas.

Thus the claim is that humans have an impact.

…and yet the corruption within our government may be the single biggest culprit in accelerating this?

Imagine being so arrogant you believe you do.

3 Likes

“when” doesnt matter it’s well known they censored this and other such truths

1 Like

But they didn’t. It is well known that the AstraZeneca shot increased the risk of blood clots.

It wasn’t hidden at all.

again. big tech censors anti-vax info

and here’s the proof you were hoping i wouldnt post

3 Likes

Then how were you able to find it?

i dont understand your question

no one is saying the info isnt avail

I know, you said big tech.

I’m guessing you mean

Amazon
Google (YouTube)
Facebook (Instagram)
Twitter
TikTok

Right?

AWS hosts a lot of content… google search finds a lot of content… Twitter and Facebook users share a lot of content.

Are you sure all of those companies blocked/hid these stories from you?

i am sure they shadow ban, hide, filter, tilt hits etc

this frankly is just a matter of fact now.

2 Likes

You must be 20. We’ve had a different “in 10 years this will happen” every decade of my life, and I’m 51.

2 Likes

I am 50.

Climate Change is real.

We lost the opportunity to deal with it cheaply decades ago… now the best we can do is mitigate the damage.

Hoax.

1 Like