Is an epidemic of freedom breaking out?

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. It’s time for those with your sentiment to get out of the way, don’t you think.

7 Likes

Yes, I would love to make arbitrary and annoying rules.

No one with fresh tattoos or pierced tongues should be allowed on a plane. They are a threat to public health!

That would effectively ban most of the chronic rioters from Portland.

3 Likes

People don’t need to be searched by the TSA, they have their freedom at stake dontchaknow.

Like or not. To fly is to follow the rules that are in place.

I can see a lot of people here don’t fly on a regular basis, talking ■■■■ about freedom on the airplane.

Allan

Allan

so then you support the idea of airlines not being a public accomodation covered by the cra… okay

The state enforced segregation laws at the point of a gun. Did that make them right?

Violent mobs attacked freedom riders. Now Antifa attacks people protesting vaccine mandates.

State-sanctioned violence has a long been a tool of Democrats.

3 Likes

The woke libs/dems probably will get quite nasty about it.

They don’t want to give up control nor the massive mail in ballot system which is so rife with cheating possibilities imo.

2 Likes

Whatever it takes. I am waiting for the current narrative to fall flat by January 15.

There is a 100 percent vaccinated navy ship docked with mild COVID cases… President puppet is crazy.

2 Likes

All fine and well…we’ll… we have a month or more of this to go thru.

While Omicron is less severe…and as I saw this morning in my own state, deaths are down and so are intensive care admits. ER visits are sky high and so are admissions.

I hope this is the Pandemics last gasp.

Which shows the vaccines are working…mild cases is a good thing.

Which is good for your state. However in areas of some states ICU beds are getting filled up. And I have heard doctors in those hospitals really worry about cases of heart attack or stroke that may not have a ICU bed available. The whole point of this is to keep hospital admissions at a controllable rate.

This CDC data shows that hospitalizations are spiking. We don’t have a clue yet on the impact of holiday travel and visits.

ER visits don’t necessarily indicate severe disease. The spread of home test sets is causing some people to go to the ER to verify positives with a PCR test. How much of the ER visits are due to this misuse?

1 Like

People with no insurance go to the ER for broken fingernails. I can easily imagine the media-induced panic sending them running because of a cough or sneeze.

1 Like

Yes, in Vermont people who test positive with home tests are overloading with ER looking for a confirmation test even though they have little or no symptoms.

On top of that, the hospitals are short staffed since they fired anyone who refused to get the vaccine and their fully vaccinated staff are quarantined with Omicron.

1 Like

Yes, it looks like reality is starting to seep into the White House.

The vaccines were supposed to prevent COVID infections. Delta showed that outbreaks among the vaccinated were possible. Omicron is making the vaccines obsolete.

Omicron is likely to end the pandemic before the Biden vaccine mandate can take effect. Will he withdraw them?

Or is the real point about forcing everyone to get vaccinated even when the public health justification has completely evaporated?

“Look, there is no federal solution,” he said during a call with state governors. “This gets solved at state level … and that ultimately gets down to where the rubber meets the road, and that’s where the patient is in need of help — or preventing the need for help.”

WHAT?!!

5z8uh9

4 Likes

But….but…he had a plan?

1 Like

There are no such things as woke liberals.

There are liberals and progressives in the Democratic Party.

Allan

I tried to tell y’all last April.

And now yaboi Brandon is telling you Trump was right all along. You© progs put way yonder too much faith in central government.

Why do you have to relearn this lesson again and again?

3 Likes

That wasn’t the point. They quarantined the ship for a handful of mild flu cases.

Time to stop doing this.

That’s the proggy way, always thinking failed ideas and policies failed because they weren’t implemented the right way.