Is an epidemic of freedom breaking out?

Did Biden just admit that there is no reason for the federal vaccine mandates he has been ramming down the throats of working Americans?

Data from South Africa is that antibodies induced by Omicron should be effective against Delta.

Back in October the Biden Administration refused to order enough tests to handle an outbreak of this size.
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-covid-testing-omicron/2021/12/24/id/1049899/

Millions of people who are infected with Omicron will be returning to work in less than a week, and there is no way to test them all to see who has it. The US could be reaching South Africaā€™s levels of natural immunity by the end of January.

The end of the pandemic is in sight, and there is nothing that Fauci and his pals in Big Pharma are going to be able to do stop it.

1 Like

Yā€™all got any dem prog posts?

Here is Biden saying that COVID is a state issue:

Back in August he was telling governors, such as those in Florida and Texas, to get out of the way:

Now almost half of the new cases are in highly vaccinated New York State, which has been leading the way with forced vaccinations:

Is the epidemic of fear and repression dying and being replaced by an epidemic of freedom?

2 Likes

The con way is censorship.

Allan

Dontcha know anythingā€¦sheā€™s COVFEFEā€™s girl friend? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

if you are afraid of flying due to virus, dont fly

easier yet

3 Likes

Proving heā€™s a liar!

You give them too much credit as if one day theyā€™ll learn? I learned theyā€™ll never learn after the MSM fed them Russian collusion for 3 years and heard them regurgibleat this nonsense the entire timeā€¦just as their shepherds wanted. They have no credibility when it comes to discernment and learning.

1 Like

Can I get an Amen!

Noā€¦itā€™s not.

My county has 190 ICU bedsā€¦with capacity for 208. Right now we have 47 covid vases and 101 beds full. We have 43 ICU beds openā€¦and thatā€™s the good news. 90% of the covid hospitalizations in the county are unvaccinated. ERs are over runā€¦makes me nervous for my wife who has AFIBā€¦but we rarely need to go to ER for that. The good thing is we also have an Orthopedic ER very closeā€¦so you have bone breaks or the like you can go there. And be treated immediately.

Itā€™s a good point Dougā€¦but Iā€™m not sure.

And Yaboi Trump is telling his peeps that vaccines work. Go get them. And get boosters. How did so many trumpcons get fooled into thinking vaccines were useless. When the orange cheeto got hisā€¦and then got boostedā€¦

Yaboi Brandon and Yagurl Fweedom saying that didnā€™t trust it.

Oh and Yaboi Fauci lying all the time.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a lazy and false dichotomy to believe prophylaxis is opposed to personal freedom. It is nearly identical to the equally lazy (and asinine) assertion that wearing a condom is unfree, or not contracting HIV by avoiding bath-house orgies with strangers is unfree, or not letting a smoker light up at your kitchen table is unfree. Freedom isnā€™t license to harm others. Itā€™s not any kind of permission at all: something the hippies got wrong, and something their counter-cultural heirs in the new right get wrong over, and over again. Freedom is merely the capacity to move as one pleases in a cosmos that, on the whole, give no ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  about whether or not you get where you want to go. It is potential, not promise, and nothing more.

2 Likes

Good to see you come around.

Mandated prophylaxis is.

1 Like

That I agree with.

Censoring what? Stuff they claim is ā€œmisinformationā€?

Seems proggies like a bit of censorship tooā€¦along with failed policies and ideas.

2 Likes

A lot easier to follow the rules than to break them.

Allan

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

2 Likes