New COVID cases are surging in highly vaccinated Vermont

The same Twitter user who created the graph used in the article you linked also created this graph -

1 Like

Hopefully because of the high vaccination rate, that won’t come to pass.

It’s all averaged out.

South Dakota did as well as California and never closed.

Now vaccine breakthroughs make case counts an even worse measure. They were always a poor metric with so many asymptomatic.

It’s also time to stop ignoring natural immunity.

Covid watching is like gambling now. The house always wins and so will the immune…vaccinated and recovered.

Incorrect

Cases per Million
CA - 119,400
SD - 169,552

Deaths per Million
CA - 1,792
SD - 2,474

There are 34 states with a higher death rate than CA. If CA had SD’s covid death rate the result would have been 27,000 more of its citizens dead.

1 Like

Masks off!

Perhaps but deaths. Unvaxxed Florida and Texas lead the way.

Allan

Exactly what you would expect to see as you get more and more people vaccinated.

There are fewer unvaccinated people, so of course the percentages of infections that are vaxxed people would creep up.

The graph should be normalized to show what percentage of the vaccinated population is getting infected v what percentage of the unvaccinated population is getting infected.

This graph is misleading.

Pre vax.

Allan

Pretty similar outcome with a completely different response.

Look at all the damage we are still dealing with at the ports.

1 Like

Not as much as this response.

Vaccination cases should be consistent.

I think we’re done with the mask infatuation. It’s on to firing people that won’t show proof of vaccination.

4 Likes

Just think how much the covid would be dropping if Brandon quit allowing hundreds of thousands to cross the border without requiring vaccinations and in many cases infected.

The left stream doesn’t talk about them because of narrative/talking pts/ propaganda. :roll_eyes:

I don’t consider a 40% higher death rate that would have resulted in 27,000 additional dead Californians a pretty similar outcome.

Collapsing the supply lines was not justified.

15 days to save the hospitals.

Poor projections fueled the chaos.

1 Like

Interesting. I’m ok with not getting my Christmas presents in time if it means saving tens of thousands lives.

1 Like

It doesn’t.

2 Likes

I agree that the the measures California has taken to protect its citizen’s lives have nothing to do with the shipping backlog, but Camp seems to think it does.

Didn’t save thousands of lives

1 Like

Is looks like the many months of fear and hype are clogging Vermont ERs. People who test positive and have little or no symptoms are overloading the ERs.

I suspect that people are freaking out because they grossly overestimate the risks from COVID. That is especially true for Omicron which rarely gives anything more than symptoms of a cold or mild flu.

1 Like

I’m not ok with that if I paid for it. Thankfully I got what I paid for.