Ireland repeals strict abortion rules in what appears to be a rout

What’s the persentage of abortions performed for those reasons vice those performed for convenience?

2 Likes

When you lose Ireland on the abortion issue you’re on the wrong side of history.

No one cares what anti abortionist think on this issue anymore. They are a dying breed.

Oh, and it’s none of your business what the reason is that a woman chooses to have an abortion.

Have a nice holiday weekend everyone. Ta.

If murdering babies is “the wrong side of history” I’m happy to be here.

It takes a sick mind to think that chopping up babies is a good thing.

2 Likes

“Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it.” - William Penn

1 Like

We are told time and time again by “conservatives” that if you rail against homelessness or poverty unless you take a homeless person into your home or give all your money to the poort then you are a hypocrite. How many of those against abortion on this forum are offering to adopt as an alternative to abortion?

Closed legs.

So you’re advocating abortion as eugenics to reduce the number of undesirables?

1 Like

Anything to avoid joining the ranks of the incel.

Its not a good thing, but you don’t get to make that decision for someone else.

And keeping your nose out of other peoples business.

Well that’s wholly irrelevant, but thanks for playing, I guess.

Better to be on the “wrong” side of history than the wrong side of morality and possibly the wrong side of the judgement when we all stand before God some day.

2 Likes

Probably what slave owners used to say too.

3 Likes

No its not.

Let me know when they inhabit other peoples womb.

No justification for the murder than abortion is.

1 Like

Can you show me where I was making a decision for someone?

some of you guys always attack this the wrong way. just pound on the fact that the government doesn’t get to decide for the woman who is pregnant. they hate that.

Good thing abortion isn’t murder.

Your anti-choice.

My anti-choice what?

1 Like